Would..dont larf..a fully fit Dyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would..dont larf..a fully fit Dyer

replace Joey's place in the team ? After all Sparky has kept him .

If we can get Ale back into his form and sign Diakite, will Dyer really be there?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

a fit dyer would be great, full-back or midfield, quality
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        If we can get Ale back into his form and sign Diakite, will Dyer really be there?
        Allways good to have options...they could play all 3 against powerfull teams.
        A midfield of Dyer....Diakite....Faurlin looks good

Comment

Why do people think Dyer is a good player? How many have seen him for an extended period of time over, say, the last three years?

Forget what he may have been many years ago, what's the evidence for form over the last three years?
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Why do people think Dyer is a good player? How many have seen him for an extended period of time over, say, the last three years?

Forget what he may have been many years ago, what's the evidence for form over the last three years?
            Ask Sparky.....why he kept him

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Ask Sparky.....why he kept him
              Managers don't always get it right. I was surprised Hughes offered him a new contract.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

No-one has seen Dyer play over the last three years 'cos of his injuries.

Either he's very unlucky, has a seriously low pain threshold or just has a broken body. I cannot see anything changing and this will be two years of wasted money. I just hope that he has his annual breakdown before the 25 man squad is announced rather than immediately after...

Comment

fullback was where he played for 7 mins on the opening day if fit good player

Comment

[QUOTE=QPR Richard;872834]Why do people think Dyer is a good player? How many have seen him for an extended period of time over, say, the last three years?

Forget what he may have been many years ago, what's the evidence for form over the last three years?[/QUOTE]

don't they say form is temporary

Comment

Managers don't always get it right. I was surprised Hughes offered him a new contract.
                      What makes you think you're right though and not Hughes who has been in training with Dyer every week?

Comment

Now come on, that's unfair, he finished 90 minutes once.

Comment

I for one am gonna back Marks better judgement at keeping him on. He must have seen something he likes otherwise he would not waste a place in the squad.

Comment

I think he'll do a great job for us if he's fully fit, but will he be fully fit? That's the real question
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I know what your saying, the answer is possibly, simply because Dyer and Barton are two completely different footballers in different positions. Dyer is more of a winger.

But too be honest I can't see it working out for Dyer as I know he'll be injuried again soon and out for next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X