QPR chasing Rob Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR chasing Rob Green

Robert Green is assured that he will be playing Premier League football next season after winning promotion back to the English top flight with West Ham.

However, it is now in doubt as to whether or not the stopper will find himself in his current surroundings come September with QPR said to be raising interest in his signature.

The Hoops are expected to continue the spending policy that they adopted over the past year and will be looking to make some big transfers in the coming months, financed by Malaysian owner Tony Fernandes.

http://www.squeakybumtime.com/premie...544/green-qpr/
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

as usual we're in for everyone. sithe website name.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

He looked quite assured tonight i thought, don't know if it's true but love the fact that the Rs seem to be able to out pay some of these teams around us, it was always us outdone before, love it when we sign big names

Comment

Here's a list of people we've been interested in if I can remember correctly:

Green, Robinson, Foster, Hennessey, Given, Butland, Del Piero, Andy Johnson, Yakubu, De Jong, Moses, Hoilett, Fabio, Kenwyne Jones, Jenas

I'm sure there's more...By next week this list would have doubled in numbers lol
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

you know that nik...pinch of salt mate.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            you know that nik...pinch of salt mate.
            Yeah true, I don't even care about all these names being linked with us.

As long as we get Diakite and Taiwo first, I'm happy!

Comment

Working...
            X