Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barton lovers... Some of you make me die...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it professional to elbow someone in the throat, knee someone who isn't defending themselves and nut someone?

I know it's hard and shows he can phuck people up, no doubting his ability to hurt people. So he is 'a man'. What I can't get my head round is how a player who is paid 80k a week decides to seek revenge on Tevez at 1-1 with relegation in the balance. If he is as clever as he thinks he is, save it for the last minute and break Tevez's leg, ideally, from JB's perspective, ending the Argie's career. Now that's smart and gets his revenge and makes sure we stay up. He can then truly call himself a professional and no need to involve other poofs.

How generous and laddish would people be if we got relegated because of his actions?

End of the day we're all selfish cutns and can afford to be righteous when there is no personal cost.

JB is a cutn and I'd spit on him even if he was on fire.

Comment

Well said...

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Is it professional to elbow someone in the throat, knee someone who isn't defending themselves and nut someone?

I know it's hard and shows he can phuck people up, no doubting his ability to hurt people. So he is 'a man'. What I can't get my head round is how a player who is paid 80k a week decides to seek revenge on Tevez at 1-1 with relegation in the balance. If he is as clever as he thinks he is, save it for the last minute and break Tevez's leg, ideally, from JB's perspective, ending the Argie's career. Now that's smart and gets his revenge and makes sure we stay up. He can then truly call himself a professional and no need to involve other poofs.

How generous and laddish would people be if we got relegated because of his actions?

End of the day we're all selfish cutns and can afford to be righteous when there is no personal cost.

Very eloquently put ......

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

lol next season you will be cheering him on when he's back!..what fickle fans we have. Supporters support you know

Comment

Working...
        X