Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    what is he gonna do seriously sit in a circle singing Kum ba yah

moment of madness, if Tevez & Aguero never went down quicker than a #####s knickers then the situation might not have escalated so bad

problem is we've allowed football to become a nancys game
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

balotelli stamped on scottie parkers head in my opinion a lot worse than what barton did did he get a 12 match ban , kompany chose to bodycheck barton an he in turned moved his head forward in a butting motion , where was kompanys punishment as this added to what went on

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        balotelli stamped on scottie parkers head in my opinion a lot worse than what barton did did he get a 12 match ban , kompany chose to bodycheck barton an he in turned moved his head forward in a butting motion , where was kompanys punishment as this added to what went on
        For the umpteenth time....the verdict took into account all his previous.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Taylor's comments relate to previous episodes regarding Barton - you know, that moment of madness when he ruined the future career of a young youth teamer.

If only that lad Dabo hadn't reacted as he did Joey wouldn't have got done for that either.
          He's done time for assault and affray, has a suspended sentence for assault causing abh. Not to mention that cigar stubbing episode with Tandi!

All mere moments of madness which caused Taylor to offer him help, which he refused because he doesn't have any problems.

If you think the reaction to his actions warrants a suggestion that football has become a nancy's game I am lost for words.

Don Revies Leeds team was tough and probably stretched the art of aggression to its limit but Barton wouldn't even have fitted in there.

He do obviously need help to deal with his issues. If he doesnt take that opprotunity it´s definitely game over for him at QPR as far as I´m concerned.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X