what day does JT get off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what day does JT get off

Soon isnt it?Wonder if he ill wear his full kit.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Hearing after the Euro's conveniently !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Soon isnt it? Wonder if he ill wear his full kit.
      Not just any old kit, it will the one he actually wore that day. And his argument will be 'why would I keep a kit that I abused somebody in'? And the magistrates will say, 'do you know what john, you're absolutely right. Case dismissed'.

Comment

I can't see how he will get out of it, the video evidence is quite conclusive...
        COME ON YOU RRRRSSS

Comment

july 9th

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers_Boy83 View Post
            I can't see how he will get out of it, the video evidence is quite conclusive...
            Do you know Phill Mitchell from Walford???? Commited more crimes and murdered more people then we've had hot dinners..... He's still roaming around the square like he owns the place... Never got done has he?
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

He'll get off.

How ever I look at this, I can't help but think that the Judge has been influenced in some way. I've not got any evidence whatsoever apart from the fact that if this wasn't a footballer, there is NO WAY that the court date would have been shifted back for this case. Its all been done to benefit the S**M and, supposedly England.

It would have been best for all involved if this has happened at the originally planned date.

If any of us were up for the charge, but we had a bit of a busy period at work, do you think it'd be moved back? My job is far more important in the Grand Scheme of things than Mr. Terry's, but I'm sure I'd have been tried by now...

Comment

Do you know Phill Mitchell from Walford???? Commited more crimes and murdered more people then we've had hot dinners..... He's still roaming around the square like he owns the place... Never got done has he?
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                  He'll get off.

How ever I look at this, I can't help but think that the Judge has been influenced in some way. I've not got any evidence whatsoever apart from the fact that if this wasn't a footballer, there is NO WAY that the court date would have been shifted back for this case. Its all been done to benefit the S**M and, supposedly England.

It would have been best for all involved if this has happened at the originally planned date.

If any of us were up for the charge, but we had a bit of a busy period at work, do you think it'd be moved back? My job is far more important in the Grand Scheme of things than Mr. Terry's, but I'm sure I'd have been tried by now...
                  Have to say pretty much as I see it but I actually think he will be prosecuted. It then becomes an absolute farce that he will have been allowed to win the FA Cup and get changed for the European Cup, when most of us would have been prosecuted within a few weeks of the offence.
                  Personally think, if found guilty, he should have both his medals taken away as any drug cheat would.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Have to say pretty much as I see it but I actually think he will be prosecuted. It then becomes an absolute farce that he will have been allowed to win the FA Cup and get changed for the European Cup, when most of us would have been prosecuted within a few weeks of the offence.
                    Personally think, if found guilty, he should have both his medals taken away as any drug cheat would.
                    lol you really think his offence is in the same category as a sportsmen caught taking drugs?
                    whats said on the pitch should stay on the pitch. He should get off otherwise it will set a precedent and their will be footballers in court every week for ffs . Lets face it if it was other way round and Anton called Terry a "White ****" would Terry have even complained? Dont get me wrong i HATE Terry and wish nothing but ill on him but i think its funny that people want him hung up for calling someone a name on a football pitch

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      lol you really think his offence is in the same category as a sportsmen caught taking drugs?
                      whats said on the pitch should stay on the pitch. He should get off otherwise it will set a precedent and their will be footballers in court every week for ffs . Lets face it if it was other way round and Anton called Terry a "White ****" would Terry have even complained? Dont get me wrong i HATE Terry and wish nothing but ill on him but i think its funny that people want him hung up for calling someone a name on a football pitch
                      If he had faced the hearing on the original date set and had been found guilty, he would not have had the privilege of playing in a Cup Final and then the farce of last weekend, not to mention the Euro's.
                      As Englands Captain he held a responsibility and he failed to show this responsibility getting involved in this mess, hence why I think IF found guilty he should face the consequences.
                      If I used that sort of language in the ground I would probably get thrown out if anyone heard it, so why should a footballer be any different ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                        I knew his brother. He was just as bad.

Comment

He already has imo, he can only be fined something like £2,000 and he would have already been to the euros, after which i expect him to retire from int football anyway

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            If someone has to go to court every week in order to stop racist abuse....then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                              If someone has to go to court every week in order to stop racist abuse....then so be it.
                              lol yer whatever

Comment

Working...
                              X