Peter Ramage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Ramage

Just found this. Rambo always conducted himself well while with us, good luck to him in the future, thanks Peter

Peter Ramage‏@peterramage83

Leaving QPR with a lifetime of memories that I'll cherish. Been an absolute honour to wear the blue and white hoops, met so many people...

#LEGEND "@peterramage83: That I'll stay friends for life, a club that will forever be in my heart! Looking forward to summer'[/COLOR]

All the best to him as well!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

"I'm probably going to be one of them now, joining in and singing at the Loft End! I'll be trying to come to games when I can to watch the team."
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Was he the last grafter playing for QPR?
        Time will tell.
        When I saw him on telly the season we went up, he player quite well. No nonsense from him in those matches.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Has he gone/going to Birmingham, does anyone know?

Comment

Thanks you Rambo
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

He was another player that had a strange career with us.

He joined us 5 years ago on a free transfer, but I think he only played one season for us? I can't remember him under NW.

Comment

Just read his words on the official and fair play to him. If only every professional footballer had his attitude. I hope he does well wherever he goes!

Comment

Especially when you take into consideration how much abuse he received when he was playing for the club.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Just read his words on the official and fair play to him. If only every professional footballer had his attitude. I hope he does well wherever he goes!
                    Agreed and given his great attitude to life and his football I very much suspect he will do well wherever he goes.
                    Cheers Peter Rambo Ramage - never the most talented player but one of the biggest hearts and never say die attitudes in the game
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Top guy - and quite a good centre half! Will be an asset to whichever club signs him next.

Comment

Agree with everything said. A player who gives his all. Hope he finds a club that plays him in his correct position (CB). Their fans will love him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Truly a lovely person! Doubt we'll get a similar message from Rowan Vine.

Rambo was one of the few players who wasn't happy to just turn up to training and sit on a decent wage last year. Went to Crystal Palarse from August to January, then to Birmingham from Feb til end of season. Never will I speak a bad word about him.

Thanks Rambo
                          Gunga-Galunga

Comment

Top man met him at the POTY do's had a laugh and he had time for all

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Especially when you take into consideration how much abuse he received when he was playing for the club.
                              this is a very good point. Peter "Damage" as i often heard him.

To be honest he wasn't our greatest player, and sometimes his best just wasn't good enough.
                              But certainly for being a gentleman throughout - Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X