Todays Match Attendance..Merged Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayblock View Post
    Well said factamondo, your attendance yeserday was crap , no Premiership football on so you had West London to yourselves and guess what, you had the second lowest gate in The Championship and four teams in the league below had much ,much more ! and yet some on here are crowing about "the size of the gate" ! what a joke you and your club are !
    Shameful !
    jay****,west london to ourselves,nothing changes then.take it youre a fulham **** or cfc ****.sw6 aint west london, mug
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Scarlet

:confused:
      Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
      Well lets analyse the gate on saturday.......14000 home supporters, room for 3500 away support.

Blackpool bought say 500, advertisments went out in the standard two or three days b4 the match, not many was able to fill bottom school end.....now if Blackpool had decent away support like you get in the prem at cc that would have meant near capacity, but Blackpool still bring more away than you do.

Your fans are a farking disgrace, coming on here and running ours down.

T.W.A.T

:what::chill::confused:

you are a one

dear:byebye:

Comment

Thanks sweetie.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

At first I thought it was higher, but when I thought about it a bit more, maybe it was the correct gate.

The School end had loads of empty seats, probaly only about 1,000 in there. It holds about 3500 seats. There were also a few batches of empty seats in the Ellerslie Road stand - probably around 500. I sat in the upper loft so couldn't see if any empty seats there.

The capacity is only about 18000, if that, so around 14500 sounds about right.

I commented on another thread last week that it would be interesting to see how many turn up at Notts County to see them now that Ericsson is there. They got 9,000+ about double last season's average.

Comment

Working...
          X