No announcement yet.

Todays Match Attendance..Merged Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard yesterday that we've only sold 7000 season tickets so, those paying as you go are actually earning the club more money than if theyd been ST holders
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

It's just over 8000 Scott
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

What was the crowd last time we played Blackpool at home, first game of the season, in a lower division?

NB - ST's - just under 7k at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          What was the crowd last time we played Blackpool at home, first game of the season, in a lower division?

NB - ST's - just under 7k at the moment

How many people jibbed in without paying or had free tickets / concessions that day.....I'd say anything from 1000-2000

Comment

800 free tickets
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              How many people jibbed in without paying or had free tickets / concessions that day.....I'd say anything from 1000-2000
              Why do you say that? Our litany of hangers on, sponsors friends and "guests" is significantly higher now than it was in 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                800 free tickets
                Was that what use to get handed out every match?

Comment

Attendances have historically been understated at all grounds[allegedly].

If a club does not declare a cash payer on the day, the HMRC man will receive less of the VAT due.

It's the same as paying your plumber in cash!

Now I'm sure our club are all above board....

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Why do you say that? Our litany of hangers on, sponsors friends and "guests" is significantly higher now than it was in 2003.
                    Listen mate thats rubbish and you know it and if you don't then let me enlighten you.

I know people before the start of last season who couldn't tell you the last time they paid to watch QPR and I'm not talking over a season, I'm talking years.

In the past I've walk through a gate on the SAR had 3 gates opened and end up in the R Block without having an eye lid batted.

Fake ST's existed, concessions were being handed out for fun in pubs before matches and I was even using a free season ticket up until 2007. The fact that we now have 14000 PAYING supporters is fantastic news and to me demonstrates we have a loyal fan base who are prepared to pay the excesses imposed upon them to follow there team.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                      Was poor for 1st match of the season, I thought we would had had a little more.... But then again it was Blackpool.
                      but then again would have been one more if you had gone eh?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Listen mate thats rubbish and you know it and if you don't then let me enlighten you.

I know people before the start of last season who couldn't tell you the last time they paid to watch QPR and I'm not talking over a season, I'm talking years.

In the past I've walk through a gate on the SAR had 3 gates opened and end up in the R Block without having an eye lid batted.

Fake ST's existed, concessions were being handed out for fun in pubs before matches and I was even using a free season ticket up until 2007. The fact that we now have 14000 PAYING supporters is fantastic news and to me demonstrates we have a loyal fan base who are prepared to pay the excesses imposed upon them to follow there team.
                        oh dear.....
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

only a couple of lower ccc attendances........soton,naaaarwich,dirty leeds n charlton alll much bigger crowds in league one.................we are 'not' i say 'not' a big club!!!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Well said factamondo, your attendance yeserday was crap , no Premiership football on so you had West London to yourselves and guess what, you had the second lowest gate in The Championship and four teams in the league below had much ,much more ! and yet some on here are crowing about "the size of the gate" ! what a joke you and your club are !
                            Shameful !

Comment

He's come out of the woodwork again.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Well lets analyse the gate on saturday.......14000 home supporters, room for 3500 away support.

Blackpool bought say 500, advertisments went out in the standard two or three days b4 the match, not many was able to fill bottom school end.....now if Blackpool had decent away support like you get in the prem at cc that would have meant near capacity, but Blackpool still bring more away than you do.

Your fans are a farking disgrace, coming on here and running ours down.

I wonder how many plastics you would get if they had to pay our admission prices.

T.W.A.T
                                Last edited by Scarlet pimple; 09-08-2009, 10:43 PM.
                                They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                                X