Norway v England this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norway v England this Saturday

Quite a few QPR going over to Oslo this weekend and it seems that HammersmithR knows a few bars that wont be charging £13 a pint and more like about £4-5 which is not too bad in a Scandinavian Country so if you fancy meeting up then PM me your mobile number

Didn't even know England were playing, can see this euros being a pretty insignificant event for most English people this time around unless Woy does something special

Comment

fair play to isles but for me the england national team is meaningless....most of the players dont give a hoot about england so why should i????....half would rather play for jamaica/trinidad if they were honest!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Didn't even know England were playing, can see this euros being a pretty insignificant event for most English people this time around unless Woy does something special
        Would really have liked for some new blood to have been picked I must admit but successive managers have always without fail gone for the safe option and picked the old favorites who always let us down

Can only hope that the upcoming tournament is different but to be honest I cannot see it

Comment

england wont win a game.ive had score on it as its the worse england team/squad since 92!!!

Comment

Anyone see that report on ssn about the Ukraine fans they seem a right nutty mob

Comment

yes old son they are real headcases....thats why england taking lowest following in living memory....any england larging it will get obliterated by poles and kranians!

Comment

don't expect anything from England and I know I wont be disappointed, just hope the genuine England fans return safely
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Would really have liked for some new blood to have been picked I must admit but successive managers have always without fail gone for the safe option and picked the old favorites who always let us down

Can only hope that the upcoming tournament is different but to be honest I cannot see it
                  Same old selections England won't win a match , will back us to lose every game...easy money

Woy has had no time to stamp his authority on nothing

Comment

france=lose...sweden=draw...ukraine=lose.........h ome before the postcards!!!

Comment

i only knew they were playing as i got a letter through for me to surrender me passport.zero interest in england nowadays
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

You'll be in good hands with me in Oslo, Mr Fisher!
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Comment

Working...
                          X