Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TF: I want us to be like Arsenal or Man U,who've had the same manager for a long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF: I want us to be like Arsenal or Man U,who've had the same manager for a long time

Fernandes vows to give manager Hughes the chance to build a new era at Loftus Road.

More...

hahaha so do i tony........... so do i hahahahahahahaha
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Passion, I love it
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Oooh look, there's that pesky ambition thing popping its head up again. The thrush from foolham won't like it at all but give it a year or two and those muggy little Ruperts down the road will be nothing but a nuisance, kind of like one of those little yappy type dogs that really get on yer ####

Tony, you are a legend in the making
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Headline is misleading-he wants Hughes to stick around for similar lengths of time as Ferguson and Wenger!
          @WillTemple

Comment

Dont fault the guy because he has passion and ambition ... he loves QPR now just like any other chap who visits Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
              Dont fault the guy because he has passion and ambition ... he loves QPR now just like any other chap who visits Loftus Road
              Should be interesting when we play Wet Spam.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The bloke oozes class. Stability is the key word and one we could only drream of a year ago. MH knows he will be supported and not booted if a few results don't go our way and that's important.

I think TF is lacking ambition with his stadium plans though.... i think 80k no less and i wouldn't mind one that resembles Bayern's new ground..... Awesome! But when it lights up at night we could just have a huge message saying F&%k off Chelsea!

Comment

to get like arsenal and man utd will take time..

i'm glad fernandes has said this.. i didnt want to be a team which bought the league.

fans need to be patient and not expect too much so soon.

we did perfectly this season.. 17th.. next year mid-table and solidify ourselves as a prem team.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

What a chairman, we are very lucky to have Tony, i can remember another fella talking stadiums and so on, and it didn't materialise then, but this time i think it's different.
                    So exciting i'm like a 10 year old again!!,...............ok must go,...gonna see if me mates fancy a kick about down the park!

Comment

thatd be great as long as hughes doesnt turn into as big of a @!#$ as ferguson

Comment

Working...
                      X