Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick De Marco representing Barton v the FA

FA v Joey Barton (May 2012)
    Nick is representing Joey Barton in the disciplinary proceedings brought against him by the Football Association for violent misconduct following his dismissal from the Manchester City v QPR game in May 2012.

More...

Well Joey has a good un there i think, helped with our case last season, and has a lot of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Well Joey has a good un there i think, helped with our case last season, and has a lot of experience.
      Yep, De Marco is a former QPR director and legal advisor as well as being part of the legal team for the Faurlin case.

Comment

The guy looks the bees knees. You don't get that many jobs for being mediocre.

Comment

We haven't heard of Nico for a long time!

I wonder how he is these days?

Was a good mate of Paladini.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Do the club see Joey as a part of the future or not? Thatīs what matter for me at the moment.

Any opinions?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Do the club see Joey as a part of the future or not? Thatīs what matter for me at the moment.

Any opinions?
              Judging by Sparky's latest comments he hasn't exactly come out and backed him, if you read between the lines:

"We are waiting to hear on Joey Barton's punishment. He is facing a long ban and we have to take stock of the situation. We are awaiting the verdict of the FA and the disciplinary process will take its course. As a manager there are 10 other players you have to think about - the 10 who played on against Manchester City. We stayed up. It's a relief. And now we start again. This is not all about Joey Barton."

Comment

Thanks Stanley 76. "This is not all about Joey Barton" Thatīs a fair assessment of the situation, I think.

Poor Joey, but thatīs life.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X