Oxlade-Chamberlain named in England's Euro 2012 squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxlade-Chamberlain named in England's Euro 2012 squad

Roy Hodgson has named Arsenal starlet Alex Oxlade-chamberlain in his England squad for Euro 2012 - with Rio Ferdinand the most high-profile casualty.

More...

What no Barton?? shocking

Comment

Shocking Woy hope you get dumped.
      Stuart Downing? the only player who's had more shots without scoring than SWP.

Comment

thought rowan vine would have had more of a chance than downing. thats awful

Comment

Surprised by this squad. I'd have gone with Crouch instead of Welbeck. Not because I dislike him, but because it would've meant two big uns and two little uns.

As for Downing, can't understand that one.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

James Milner, doesnt even get in the city team, Woy has really messed up with this squad

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              Not because I dislike him, but because it would've meant two big uns and two little uns.

Well if that is your tactical input where modern football is concerned it is a good job you are not any where near managing a side. I wouldn't want you managing my 8 year old's team.

Are you actually a caveman?
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

totally underwhelmed by that squad - downing and milner wtf!!! gotta be better alternatives than those two.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  totally underwhelmed by that squad - downing and milner wtf!!! gotta be better alternatives than those two.

Agree tw, my suggestions!

Comment

Glen Johnson over Micah Richards says it all about our $hite national team. Got no time for em.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X