Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why haven't the Fa charged Tevez with violent conduct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why haven't the Fa charged Tevez with violent conduct?

Manchester City last night celebrated their stunning Barclays Premier League title success by turning their town sky blue.

More...

why haven't the Fa charged Tevez with violent conduct?

if they can see what joey did from tv footage surely they can't ignore Tevez lashing out at joey? Top four co ck sucking ******s!

Comment

Tevez

Come on FA what about charging Tevez over unseen violence, or are they gutless as usual.

Comment

As usual I'm not sure on the ever changing rules, but can he be charged retrospectivly if he was not booked, sent off or mentioned in the ref's report?

Anyone know?
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

it certainly looks like violent conduct - a kick and one or two punches thrown.

if the officials had seen it at the time, we would have had a free kick after barton's red rather than city.

...but can we really claim that kicking out and trying to punch a qpr player is anywhere near as serious an offence as waving a piece of cardboard with the words 'r.i.p. fergie' on it off the back of a bus? i mean, that's man utd! i expect tevez to get a charge for that.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            As usual I'm not sure on the ever changing rules, but can he be charged retrospectivly if he was not booked, sent off or mentioned in the ref's report?

Anyone know?
            i thought that that was the only circumstances where a match review commitee could make a ruling on something but i could be wrong

Comment

Anyone know?
              Yes they can

Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic has been charged with violent conduct by the Football Association regarding an incident involving Wigan's Shaun Maloney during Saturday's game.

Replays showed him strike Maloney in the build-up to Juan Mata's winner in Chelsea's 2-1 win.

Thats why he missed the game against the R's

This was becasue referee Mike Jones and his fellow officials did not see the incident at the time, it was clearly shown on TV and therefore the FA can take retrospective action. Its a matter of political will. Perhaps someone would like to email them for a view. Say its violent conduct and add the banner he carried on the bus and bringing the game into disrepute as a result.
              Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

What was the fourth official doing in all this, it was on his side of the pitch and less than 20 yards or so away.

Selective blindness again no doubt.

If Tevez would have got his deserved marching orders as well, would this have erupted into such a episode, i don't think so.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

What was the fourth official doing in all this, it was on his side of the pitch and less than 20 yards or so away.

Selective blindness again no doubt.

If Tevez would have got his deserved marching orders as well, would this have erupted into such a episode, i don't think so.
                  Possibly had his view obscured by the "RIP Fergie" sign.

Comment

Devil's Advocate - but DID Tevez throw a punch or kick? After the first look, I looked again (even though Sky didn't get a good view...) and it looks as though he was simply running across Barton; didn't look anything in it to me.

However, watch the apparent 'headbutt' on Kompany and you'll see that Lescott's hand is on Joey's face and is pushing him towards VK - raising hands is a red, isn't it???

Comment

He should be charged retrospectively too, but he wont. Perhaps Mike Dean will say that he saw it and didn't think it was a foul by Tevez. Of course if he did that the FA could punish him for being stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                        Devil's Advocate - but DID Tevez throw a punch or kick? After the first look, I looked again (even though Sky didn't get a good view...) and it looks as though he was simply running across Barton; didn't look anything in it to me.

However, watch the apparent 'headbutt' on Kompany and you'll see that Lescott's hand is on Joey's face and is pushing him towards VK - raising hands is a red, isn't it???
                        Looks that way, but Joey definitely throws his head at Kompany too.

Comment

not sure if this has been answered anywhere else but will balotelli face disciplinary action for coming onto the pitch to try and start something with barton? always thought that was a sending off offence since he was on the bench at the time

Comment

Working...
                          X