Inconsistent refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsistent refs

I know JB's acts after the red card were wrong but am I the only one that thinks it's one rule for us and another for every other club?....Andy Carroll threw a player to the ground yesterday and got a booking, a random selection from our record equalling 9 red cards in a prem season were for:

Derry touching Ashley Young's shirt
    Barton NOT head butting a Norwich player
    Cisse being upset at a potential leg break of a challenge and grabbing the guilty Wolves player (ok by the throat but it wasn't that bad)

and then there's yesterday:
    Barton getting thumped and having a bit of afters.

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    I know JB's acts after the red card were wrong but am I the only one that thinks it's one rule for us and another for every other club?....Andy Carroll threw a player to the ground yesterday and got a booking, a random selection from our record equalling 9 red cards in a prem season were for:

Derry touching Ashley Young's shirt
    Barton NOT head butting a Norwich player
    Cisse being upset at a potential leg break of a challenge and grabbing the guilty Wolves player (ok by the throat but it wasn't that bad)

and then there's yesterday:
    Barton getting thumped and having a bit of afters.
    I agree we have been hard done by but our players don't do themselves any favours.

Ref's have got it in for Barton but why are we surprised? He goes out of his way to rub people up the wrong way on and off the pitch and opposition players use that against him.

Cisse was also bl**dy stup for both his red's. The one against Wolves, if he had played it right Johnson would have been the one getting sent and not him.

We need to learn from this season, Hughes also needs to take the captaincy from Barton for next year!

Comment

I don't know what it is about us, but the incompetents who usually officiate at our games, seem to have no qualms about immediately reaching for a card when one of our players is involved in a minor fracas.

No doubt in my mind whatsoever, referees in premier league are some of the most inept in Western Europe, possibly the whole World.

Comment

This is a fact!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

When the incident happened yesterday if you look at the video replay there is no way the linesman can see what happened he has just reacted to seeing Tevez hitting the floor.
          If he hadnt flagged Barton would have been done after the game for violent conduct.
          I am sure it was the same lino who guessed whether Carroll's header had crossed the line and it that instance got lucky and guessed right.

Comment

Working...
          X