No announcement yet.

Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Mackie gets older I wonder what kind of player he will develop into, as you say Leveller, maybe more a foxin the box.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Ted, with all due respect I think you're wrong. There are many similarities.
      His attitude, his build, his ability to come up with important goals and the fact that some Rangers fans think he will never be good enough for the top level.
      Also Ted, the one thing Micky Leach never did was hide or go into his shell.
      He always plugged away even if he was having a dip in form and he never complained, just like Jamie.
      I remember many of his goals but if you want a comparison look at the utube clips of Wolves away, won 4.2 wit Micky weighing in with a goal As for your 20 mill prediction, I dont think so.

Comment

Pus a penalty won in that game.

Comment

jamie mackie reminds me of a certain kevin keegan....though of course not to look at as jamie has boyish good looks and is ripped!!!.....but a player of limited natural skills but an abundance of energy,guts n determination!!!.....have you seen his delightful wife and beautiful child walking to the ground on match days too???...find eleven jaimie mackies and find a champions league win!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Such is the high regard for Mackie he has not made the Scottish squad for the end of May game against the ####s. I think he said, I am Jamie Mackie and play for QPR and we are Premier League
            Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Working...
            X