Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else ?

feeling slightly uneasy?

Weresist heroically with 10 for nearly a half- suddenly we learn we are safe- TF says we 'switched off'. Will there will be a 'bung' allegation ? I bet Man U are thinkling so

No. We were beaten by a team that cost £161 million and we had 10 men.

Comment

yeah i wondered that a little as when our bench went nuts, it was clear our management staff and hughesy had found out it was full time at the stoke and bolton game, and at that point i think the score at the etihad was 2-2. so part of me wondered if we'd let them score the winner so they could be champions. couldn't get a clear enough view from the away end to know one way or the other.

however, having watched it all back on sky yesterday eve i don't think you could say we gifted them either goal at all.

amazing full-time theatre. simply amazing.
      come on you r's!

Comment

Yeah, you got all of our 10 men in the box against superstars worth trillions attacking you at every given opportunity. I wasn't surprised at all when they won, it wasn't case of 'if' they would score, it was 'when'.
        Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 14-05-2012, 09:07 AM.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

just one of those things. Fergie has not made anything of it. The fact our players will have heard the fans - doesn't mean they will suddenly have given up, we would have preffered to earn the right rather than rely on others.

They had over 40 shots on goal - the fact we lasted as long as we did was miraculous anyway.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
          X