• MOTD

No mention of what was an outstanding defensive performance from QPR

man city love in ,
    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
      Disappointing I agree.

Hansen reckons Barton will still be with us next season because we won't sack him if we're paying those wages. I tend to agree with him. Looks like he'll get a 9 game ban. I don't think Barton will ever losing that side to him, it's just too ingrained in his character.

Comment

Yes. Pathetic how they can make no mention of our display. Really really pathetic actually.
        It was left to Hughes to say it thankfully

Comment

They don't like QPR it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
            Disappointed with the coverage..........again never mind we are staying up!!!
            Perfect description Fazer

Comment

It was a disgrace the coverage they gave us

Only time they mentioned us was the Barton incident totally ignoring Tevez starting it and even accusing Barton off headbutting another player when Lescott clearly pushes his head forward

Comment

Did you just hear that on MOTD?

Something along the lines of Reading, Southampton and either West Ham or Blackpool will have confidence next year in their ability after seeing Norwich and Swansea have such good performances at this level.

Ouch. No need Gary.

Comment

The programme is a joke. At no point did they say credit to QPR for making it tough, digging in, etc etc. Only slight positive was hanson agreeing with MH that we won't be in that situation again under his management.

Comment

Working...
                  X