Meanwhile on 6 fingered board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile on 6 fingered board

Usual wanted QPR down,Bartons a **** ban for life shite...............threads about Lambert off,somthing in the air up there as a number of diff threadfs about it.Anyone else heard anything?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Liverpool bound?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Usual wanted QPR down,Bartons a **** ban for life shite...............threads about Lambert off,somthing in the air up there as a number of diff threadfs about it.Anyone else heard anything?
      Extra chips with curry source in GreatYarmouth market
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Apparently i read villa fans were singing, "we're Aston Villa we've come for your boss"
        Bet they're heartbroken we're still here, same as swans fans mouthing off for the last 2/3 weeks

Comment

where's the first wizard, thought he'd be the first to congratulate us
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Mind you we did take a lot of abuse from rival fans in the last 3 weeks.... at least QPR shut them all up and ready for battle next season.

Wouldn't suprise me to see Norwich and Swansea near the bottom next season as they over achieved and over confident.

Comment

I will say though, Grant Holt,......yes, Grant Holt tipped us to stay up!

Comment

Think the rumour is he's off to manage Villa..
                Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

The sister sh*ggers on not 606 are having a w*nk off over Joey incident
                  http://www.not606.com/showthread.php...y-Barton-ha-ha!

Why do they have to comment on everything QPR? We don't go through their games commenting.I spose we are higher profile, and they must be awestruck.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    where's the first wizard, thought he'd be the first to congratulate us
                    Just got home, but ruddy well done, superb effort although I've always said you'd be ok to be fair.

Lambert refused to say he'd be here at the start of next season when asked by local press, so yes, we're a bit worried up here.

Personally? I think we've lost him to Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by First Wizard View Post
                      Just got home, but ruddy well done, superb effort although I've always said you'd be ok to be fair.

Lambert refused to say he'd be here at the start of next season when asked by local press, so yes, we're a bit worried up here.

Personally? I think we've lost him to Villa.
                      I can understand him leaving but to villa? Really

Comment

more funds at villa, dare I say it bigger club, if he gets it right top 6/8 side
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                          I can understand him leaving but to villa? Really

That club will eat him alive
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            The sister sh*ggers on not 606 are having a w*nk off over Joey incident
                            http://www.not606.com/showthread.php...y-Barton-ha-ha!

Why do they have to comment on everything QPR? We don't go through their games commenting.I spose we are higher profile, and they must be awestruck.
                            QPRDave, we are going to be a very different animal next season, compared to the ***** cat we were this.
                            And as a result, we will play our part in their premier league demise.
                            Same goes for that shower of shyte in South Wales.

Comment

Honestly mods, you have to do something about this childish censorship.
                              The word hashed out in my last post was...p u s s y, as in p u s s y cat!
                              For goodness sake, we are adults after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X