Mark Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hughes

said it will be all down to home form and believed! Put out a great perfromance today! **** other results.... that was spirited from us and I think Hughes has to be credited with keeping us up!

Well done Sparky...!

sparky army,
    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

I have been very critical of him after some of our losses but hats off to him and given the off season of signings I think he has to be given a chance to build his type of team! He pulled off the Great Escape somehow and that is amazing considering how dire it looked for a bit!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

He was correct about 37 points wasn't he?

Comment

I bet he's well happy. He didn't get us relegated and he's just trousered a cool million
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Now it's time to see the new QPR under Sparky. Expect some unknown youngsters to be brought in, and become the most wanted players in a few years. We already have one...Samba Diakite
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
              said it will be all down to home form and believed! Put out a great perfromance today! **** other results.... that was spirited from us and I think Hughes has to be credited with keeping us up!

Well done Sparky...!
              Thank you for making all us Rangers feel proud today.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next year.

Comment

Last week vs Stoke can't be overlooked either, when it looked dire he rolled the dice and brought on all attackers and we pulled it out of the hat!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

One thing to remember about Hughes is that he partly built the team that won the title today. He's got a good eye for emerging talent and I'm convinced he'll demonstrate this next season. Samba and Taiwo will become excellent players.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    I bet he's well happy. He didn't get us relegated and he's just trousered a cool million
                    Hughes quoted as saying that bonus story is rubbish,and that he is not on any bonus to keep us up.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      He was correct about 37 points wasn't he?
                      Spot on! Theres a great feeling at the moment, and I don't just mean today.... I mean with the players, the management team and staff, the owners and the fans! Some great unity!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerrangers View Post
                        Spot on! Theres a great feeling at the moment, and I don't just mean today.... I mean with the players, the management team and staff, the owners and the fans! Some great unity!
                        Brilliant feeling mate

Comment

onwards, and upwards!

Comment

Agreed well done Sparky !

Focused on the home form, got the crowd to raise the volume and we saw teams come and go and crumble all with 0 points.

Get a feeling were goning to see a few signings mid season and with the looks of Cisse and Samba i must admit i cant wait.

Roll on net season
                            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Thank you, Sparky!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X