No announcement yet.

have they even mentioned us on sky yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have they even mentioned us on sky yet?

It isn't spoiling my celebration but you would think they might say something. Unlucky to lose the game. stayed up. Er HELLO

I have bee thinking that ,,, not one fookin mention

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
      I have bee thinking that ,,, not one fookin mention
      I hope there was at least one camera on the QPR players/fans at the end.

Not surprising that they're focussing on the title race. It was the most exciting ever.

I did see Cisse celebrating with Nasri at the end though....

Comment

Jeff Stelling f*cking northern monkey hanger had us relegated and boloton staying up pr*ck

Comment

Did they speak to MH after the game?

Comment

not one mention...

Comment

Sod them... they wanted us to go down and stuck with us for a very long time now, better get used to it!

Comment

Sorry mention who??!!!! I'm just so happy to get another go, can't get upset tonight, am gonna watch the champs playoff final, and totally enjoy me summer.
                Think i'll pay Neil Warnock a visit too

Comment

That's one of the things that has changed so much in the EPL since we were here 15 years ago, it all about a handful of big spending clubs for the media now with very little attention paid to everyone else!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Sorry mention who??!!!! I'm just so happy to get another go, can't get upset tonight, am gonna watch the champs playoff final, and totally enjoy me summer.
                    Think i'll pay Neil Warnock a visit too
                    Neil Warnock did say "He didn't think we'd stay up and by changing manager they made the wrong choice... we'll see".

I'd like to thank him because we wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for him.

Comment

Just hope they dont do the same on MOTD tonight and dont give us any praise considering most of the media was saying we was going to get beat badly

Comment

We matched City at LR and we gave them a good game today. We should be proud of that.

And I'd like to add that NW did a lot for us by getting us in this league. He should always command our respect for that.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Finally showed interview with MH at 6.30 on ssn.

Takes two teams to make a game,no congratulations to us,no credit,
                          nothing............they just wanted us to go down along with the
                          Wembley Wombles.

Up yours Sky,the WW AND EVERYBODY ELSE THAT WANTED US TO
                          GO DOWN ESPECIALLY THAT MUPPET PULISS.

Comment

MH said this will never happen again while he's QPR manager!

Comment

Working...
                            X