No announcement yet.

IF, we go down??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shall just have my hands full stopping Dan from kicking **** out of the seats (if we go down!)!
    This Muamba thing is going too far -- my dad has just found out he only has months to live, might never go to LR again, is desperate for us to stay up, yet I don't see any newspapers saying they want US to stay up for him.
    And I'm sure there are other QPR fans in a similar situation.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

been there swanley lets hope we stay up for your dad,
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
        I shall just have my hands full stopping Dan from kicking **** out of the seats (if we go down!)!
        This Muamba thing is going too far -- my dad has just found out he only has months to live, might never go to LR again, is desperate for us to stay up, yet I don't see any newspapers saying they want US to stay up for him.
        Sorry to hear of troubles swanley, and yes this false ********ting about Muamba is too much, we seem to have gone from everyone's fav 2nd team 20 odd years ago to roundly hated by all including the press

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Sorry to hear of troubles swanley, and yes this false ********ting about Muamba is too much, we seem to have gone from everyone's fav 2nd team 20 odd years ago to roundly hated by all including the press
          and the press who sl@g us of do it out the comfort of our platters bar

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            I want us to stay up for your Dad, come on u rs and come on swanleys dad, see u at the loft in the EPL next season!

Comment

Working...
            X