fcough man citeh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fcough man citeh

no wonder their gobby gobshite fans are so pale.........no fhucking suuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnshhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiinnnnne living in uniteds shadows for so long they've got chuffing mildew on em.................comon rangers n comon united..............lets ruin these big coated greasy haired #####s lives!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Give me City winning the title over United any day of the week. Proper club whose fans like ours support their local club. I just hope we stay up and City win the league.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

i couldnt care less about foreign legion fc......its alll about us!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        i couldnt care less about foreign legion fc......its alll about us!!!!
        Probably more English players going to the Euros in the City squad than United's.

City- Hart, Lescott, Richards, Barry, Johnson and Milner
        United- Ferdinand, Carrick, Rooney, Jones and Welbeck (can't see Cleverley or Scholes going, plus Smalling is injured)

United have foreign owners as well. As do we!
        Last edited by HammersmithR; 12-05-2012, 03:26 PM.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

F*ck City, and Utd couldn't careless about either,... have no preference who wins the league unless we're involved, the only thing i want is us to stay up and if that means the blue mooners miss out on winning the league,........oh well

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            F*ck City, and Utd couldn't careless about either,... have no preference who wins the league unless we're involved, the only thing i want is us to stay up and if that means the blue mooners miss out on winning the league,........oh well
            dave my son we are reading off the same hymn sheet bruv'a!

Comment

I'm getting a bit nervy and snappy now Facto, well p**sed off with everyone writing the Rs off, as just inconsequential,... cheeky f*ckers. I really hope this comes back to bite the media, and those arrogant City ****s

Comment

Man City "Champions" scarves on sale already

From a poster on LFW
                http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...?m=v&t=55461#2

Comment

I'm getting a bit nervy and snappy now Facto, well p**sed off with everyone writing the Rs off, as just inconsequential,... cheeky f*ckers. I really hope this comes back to bite the media, and those arrogant City ****s
                  my thoughts as well

Comment

Tell you what Tring right now with all this selling their scarves with champs written on i would love us to beat them:yush: and see their nieghbours pick up the title

Comment

yoonited were selling champs 20 times about 6 or seven weeks ago!

to the op, this attitude you have is not surprising....a londoner who supports manure and another team...in your case qpr !! absolute class you are son !! brilliant, if qpr go down (i doubt it) you can revert to being a gobby cockernee red !!

Comment

what about the united fans weeks ago with their home made banners saying 20 its us again?

Come on City win the title

Comment

Originally posted by salfordpaul View Post
                          yoonited were selling champs 20 times about 6 or seven weeks ago!

to the op, this attitude you have is not surprising....a londoner who supports manure and another team...in your case qpr !! absolute class you are son !! brilliant, if qpr go down (i doubt it) you can revert to being a gobby cockernee red !!
                          Ha Ha ..you aint been on here long have ya !!

Comment

fhuck off you sad junkie #####!

Comment

Tell you what Tring right now with all this selling their scarves with champs written on i would love us to beat them:yush: and see their nieghbours pick up the title
                              F@ck city they can wear what they like as long as we stay up

Comment

Working...
                              X