Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please tell me that we're still looking for strikers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please tell me that we're still looking for strikers!

Please.

dont hold your breath

Comment

Yeah corse we are, we'll get someone in soon.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Well if we're not, then we should be!

Comment

of course we are looking, we've gone as far as making bids, or so we are told

we might as well look at players like Rooney, Bent, Tevez and the like, as we'd end up with the same result........................NISH

Comment

We are
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
              of course we are looking, we've gone as far as making bids, or so we are told

we might as well look at players like Rooney, Bent, Tevez and the like, as we'd end up with the same result........................NISH
              hahahaha they think we are all tools

Comment

Are you mad, we scored plenty last season and sent our weak link up to Nottingham.........

In answer to your question, I bloody hope so but like many other fans I have been saying it since pre-season last season!

Comment

Yes were are looking at strikers....

...and wishing they were at Loftus Road.

Comment

i firmly believe we will get in a "goal scoring" striker bfore the window closes,it is my guess it will be in season loan deal from a premiership team.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                      i firmly believe we will get in a "goal scoring" striker bfore the window closes,it is my guess it will be in season loan deal from a premiership team.
                      why do you firmly believe?

not giving you grief but want to know and by the way i hope so toooooooooo
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                        why do you firmly believe?

not giving you grief but want to know and by the way i hope so toooooooooo
                        give me as much grief as you want,i dont care.Im pretty good at predicting things,and that is what i predict.

Comment

give me as much grief as you want,i dont care.Im pretty good at predicting things,and that is what i predict.

are you as good as mystic meg? i hope you you have better results...
                          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                            are you as good as mystic meg? i hope you you have better results...
                            well look at my record for last season,before the season started i predicted on the old board that,Dowie would be sacked by november and be replaced by a foreign coach(i predicted this in july 2008),i got slated by all the happy pill gang,but i was right.i also predicted we would finish 10th and said all season we would struggle without a decent striker,again i was right(ok we finished 11th,i was a tad optomistic!).I was correct with about 50% of the scores i predicted for our games(mostly 0-0) and got most results correct.My prediction for this season is as follows.....we will finish 8th,Magilton will NOT be sacked DURING the season,but will be next summer.

Comment

well look at my record for last season,before the season started i predicted on the old board that,Dowie would be sacked by november and be replaced by a foreign coach(i predicted this in july 2008),i got slated by all the happy pill gang,but i was right.i also predicted we would finish 10th and said all season we would struggle without a decent striker,again i was right(ok we finished 11th,i was a tad optomistic!).I was correct with about 50% of the scores i predicted for our games(mostly 0-0) and got most results correct.My prediction for this season is as follows.....we will finish 8th,Magilton will NOT be sacked DURING the season,but will be next summer.
                              What are tonight's lottery numbers oh wise one?
                              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Working...
                              X