Exeter in the cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exeter in the cup

I know the Championship is more important that the cup but Exeter just having been promoted 2 seasons on the spin could be expected to view the QPR game next week as a one-off big game but they start their season up at Leeds so at least they'll have got over that David v Goliath (Can I refer to us as Goliath?) bit. We will be their opening home game of the season though so they should be up for it.....They like us might have problems up front from what I've heard though.

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    I know the Championship is more important that the cup but Exeter just having been promoted 2 seasons on the spin could be expected to view the QPR game next week as a one-off big game but they start their season up at Leeds so at least they'll have got over that David v Goliath (Can I refer to us as Goliath?) bit. We will be their opening home game of the season though so they should be up for it.....They like us might have problems up front from what I've heard though.
    seen em last week mate.they play great football.only against weymouth but look out for their number 8 and lisas brother as geoff stelling calls him.adam stansfield that is.scored 4 that night could have been ten

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
      seen em last week mate.they play great football.only against weymouth but look out for their number 8 and lisas brother as geoff stelling calls him.adam stansfield that is.scored 4 that night could have been ten
      You're not wrong.....Stansfield used to play for the Town that I live in.......Him and their other main striker Richard Logan are both unlikely to play against QPR (injuries).

Comment

looking forward to it, now being local, got a feeling its going to be a good year
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
        X