Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR advertised in tonights standard

Well done.

Something we should have been doing for ages.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

WHY? IF WE ARE SELLING OUT??

tradition..passion..style..
    AND GET THROWN OUT IF YOU STAND, LOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

desperation....embarrassing, we slated foolham for such like...

Comment

nope. never slated fulham personally. They were attracting QPR customers werent they? I know a few people at fulham and they're adament that theyve nabbed a lot of fair weather QPR fans by their promotions

Comment

Better late than never and well done to the club.

Comment

Scott they have nabbed alot of fairly loyal fans through cheap ticket pricing.
          I play golf with an old boy of 61. He is QPR through and through but he goes to watch premiership football with his mate for £5. U can't blame him in these tough times although I wouldn't be interested
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I play golf with an old boy of 61. He is QPR through and through but he goes to watch premiership football with his mate for £5. U can't blame him in these tough times although I wouldn't be interested
            No lie. They reckon they've got circa 2000 people that in the past would have gone to loftus road...and theyve the research to back that up

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              nope. never slated fulham personally. They were attracting QPR customers werent they? I know a few people at fulham and they're adament that theyve nabbed a lot of fair weather QPR fans by their promotions
              only difference scott is they were going to see premiership football, i really cant see it working the other way round especially with our prices

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                No lie. They reckon they've got circa 2000 people that in the past would have gone to loftus road...and theyve the research to back that up

They'll come back when were in the premiership...

Curiousity will get the better of them...
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Would you rather watch QPR or Fulham?

I think it's great what ever we do to try bring in more fans.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    sorry mate but the description qpr through and through is complete crap.I couldnt give a toss how cheap it was to get into fulham.why would anyone go to watch fulham when rangers play at home at the same time?i would rather do without such loyal fans thanks.

Comment

I know, will get slated for this but never agreed with it.

Why would a QPR supporter need to be reminded to turn up at Loftus Road, I guess it might encourage tourists to visit.

I know, i'm in a minority but Fulham don;'t have genuine fans and would not want us going down the same route.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

slightly embarrassing, were already a joke when it comes to our fan numbers, now this for fuel lol. i cant see it increasing our numbers at all. its not like were charging a tenner to come and see championship football

Comment

oh and also, do we need non qpr supporters at the ground!?!? sitting there not kicking every ball as we do. no thanx

Comment

OK Picture the scene,

You're a bloke who doesnt like football (theres a few freaks out there), or possibly a single mum? You boy loves his football, really loves it and wants to watch football. So, you check out what is on...

Fulham are playing and it costs £25 for you and £5 for your son.
                            QPR are playing and it costs £30 for you and £20 for your son*

* you cant sit in the lower loft as you aint a member, silver has sold out in ellerslie nearest the home fans and you dont fancy sitting nearest the away fans.

Those are facts people as i just tried to book online for Tomorrows game and the equiv cat B for Fulham.

Forget that Fulham are playing a Premiership team...on price you'll go for them alone

Comment

drop the ticket prices a bit treat loyal supporters with a bit more care and they wouldnt need to spend money on advertising trying to bring in tourists by saying what a wonderful day out it is a lr and how good the food is etc.

the commercial and marketing people have little grasp about football.
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X