http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/vi...p?f=1&t=256524

Wrong un behaviour
    We Are The People.....

Seems Facto hit the headlines over there
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      Especially when there's some of us desperate for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Seems Facto hit the headlines over there
        That's quality, and if it's Facto, I don't say that very often!

Comment

If they get the tickets i hope they get transferred to the City end and the seat numbers taken andtraced back to however they were sold too. These people are then banned from purchasing all away tickets in the future as not only are they potentialy increasing the chances of trouble but more importantly stopping true Loyal Fans from going and supporting our team to one of the most important games in our history all for a few quid.

Sorry this is disgusting actions by a so called QPR fan, and if found out they should be stopped.
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
            If they get the tickets i hope they get transferred to the City end and the seat numbers taken andtraced back to however they were sold too. These people are then banned from purchasing all away tickets in the future as not only are they potentialy increasing the chances of trouble but more importantly stopping true Loyal Fans from going and supporting our team to one of the most important games in our history all for a few quid.

Sorry this is disgusting actions by a so called QPR fan, and if found out they should be stopped.
            or massive slice of season ticket paid

Comment

I've heard some City fans have offered as much as £1,500

Comment

Imagine if it was us at Loftus road.....I'd sit with em !!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  or massive slice of season ticket paid
                  Then he should be prosecuted as a ticket tout as that is what he is doing. Buying tickets cheap and selling them to the wrong people all for money and stopping loyal QPR fans going to the game who want to go.

We are all the first to complain when we cant get them due to poor adminstration and yet its fine for the people stopping us going to sell them for a fortune and we make excuses, we cant have it both ways.
                  One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                    Totally agree mate I've weeded out 3 Manc fans who are after my spare ticket

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelQPR View Post
                      I've heard some City fans have offered as much as £1,500
                      If i got offered £1,500 outside the ground i would sell and find the nearest pub to watch the game

Comment

i hope the so called rangers 'fans' who sold their tickets when many other swanted one are traced back n banned from the club .........they aint fans at all but capitalist pigs and probably tory voters.....if it.as it will surely do, kiks off and those few citeh fans are maimed/stabbed or jiffy'd up by our lads and god forbid woman/children n small blokes like leighsie are injured id be ashamed!!!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          i hope the so called rangers 'fans' who sold their tickets when many other swanted one are traced back n banned from the club .........they aint fans at all but capitalist pigs and probably tory voters.....if it.as it will surely do, kiks off and those few citeh fans are maimed/stabbed or jiffy'd up by our lads and god forbid woman/children n small blokes like leighsie are injured id be ashamed!!!
                          Don't get me wrong i understand what you are saying about the FV side of things but i reckon any supporter put in a situation where they could possibly sell a ticket for £1500 would more than just think about it !!

Come on U RRRrrsssssssssssssss, gonna be a bloody long day tomorrow but it will be worth it

Comment

im sorry its like selling your own sister to a pimp...........life bans for all those caught and named n shamed in the opening day programe next season and 'wanted' posters with their boats on it around the ground!......treason is a chiving offence imho!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                              Then he should be prosecuted as a ticket tout as that is what he is doing. Buying tickets cheap and selling them to the wrong people all for money and stopping loyal QPR fans going to the game who want to go.

We are all the first to complain when we cant get them due to poor adminstration and yet its fine for the people stopping us going to sell them for a fortune and we make excuses, we cant have it both ways.
                              I had two spare tickets but I sold them back to the club couple of weeks ago. Given the major rush by man city fans for tickets I kind of regret actually not touting them out myself after somebody at work told me their friend just paid £500 for one. So that could have been my entire season ticket covered the next season. So called loyal fans had ample time to buy tickets they were on general sale for nearly 2 weeks so-called loyal fans who have decided to go at the last minute now a result looks viable .....this situation is no different from what happened at Watford last season I wish man city fans all the best of luck with seeing their team play at this monumental occasion for them.

as for me I feel as though I am at least £6-700 lighter...gutted!

question: if the situation was the opposite way round would you really give a stuff about man city fans at all and sitting with them to see your team lift the title , would you buy a ticket of a tout at over inflated prices in the away end..... its just life get over yourself.... it always amazes me how holy than thou people can become and then when the shoe is on the other foot be a complete contradiction to their so-called principles
                              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 12-05-2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X