Calm Down Everyone ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm Down Everyone ...

I'm as nervous as the next man and all the permutations will be running through my head until the s odding game kicks off on Sunday

And God only knows what the footballing gods will arrive at come 5 pm Sunday ...but lets try and look at this with a small bit of logic and common sense .

Bolton (like us ) are where they are in the league after 37 games for a reason . Call it inconsistent , not good enough , unlucky ..whatever, the league after 37/38 games tells its own story .

We are 2 points ahead of them and head to Man City knowing a point is enough . Personally I think we'll get turned over 3 or 4 nil.. Now on to Bolton .

Here is a team who have been pretty poor all season , been in the spotlight for some very sad circumstances and frankly over the last 4 weeks have gone to pieces .

Villa away ... who were on the slippery slope at the time gifted them the game from a winning position .

Spurs home .... they drag the unfortunate Muamba in front of the nation , thus putting more pressure on the club , players etc and they go on to fold like a deck of cards ..

West Brom home ... 2 nil up through a soft pen and a ridiculous own goal and they fold again by failing to see out the game .

They've since lost their best defender and now .......

They have to go to Stoke and win on sunday !!!

Ask ANY team outside of Man U , Man City , Chelsea and maybe Arsenal the team you would least want to face and where , on the last day of the season and I guarantee 80% of supporters would say Stoke at the Brittania !!! And I include Spurs at the Lane , Everton at Goodison, etc .

I'm not trying to make it all sound like a walk in the park but seriously we HAVE to be in a better position they do !!

Originally posted by maddix View Post
    I'm as nervous as the next man and all the permutations will be running through my head until the s odding game kicks off on Sunday

And God only knows what the footballing gods will arrive at come 5 pm Sunday ...but lets try and look at this with a small bit of logic and common sense .

Bolton (like us ) are where they are in the league after 37 games for a reason . Call it inconsistent , not good enough , unlucky ..whatever, the league after 37/38 games tells its own story .

We are 2 points ahead of them and head to Man City knowing a point is enough . Personally I think we'll get turned over 3 or 4 nil.. Now on to Bolton .

Here is a team who have been pretty poor all season , been in the spotlight for some very sad circumstances and frankly over the last 4 weeks have gone to pieces .

Villa away ... who were on the slippery slope at the time gifted them the game from a winning position .

Spurs home .... they drag the unfortunate Muamba in front of the nation , thus putting more pressure on the club , players etc and they go on to fold like a deck of cards ..

West Brom home ... 2 nil up through a soft pen and a ridiculous own goal and they fold again by failing to see out the game .

Ask ANY team outside of Man U , Man City , Chelsea and maybe Arsenal the team you would least want to face and where , on the last day of the season and I guarantee 80% of supporters would say Stoke at the Brittania !!! And I include Spurs at the Lane , Everton at Goodison, etc .

I'm not trying to make it all sound like a walk in the park but seriously we HAVE to be in a better position they do !!
    ALL good points , again bolton are getting bigged up on here the pressure is ALL on them sunday

Comment

Comment

the only thing that worries me is theyve been in same sort of position before and have the experience.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

True but then they just let a 2 goal lead slip at home in the last 15 mins or so, reminds me of us before warnock, just couldn't close a game out, it all depends on stoke's attitude

Comment

they have also been relegated before

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post

Cheers for that....I feel a little better now....

Comment

They HAVE to win
                We don't
                If they don't win, we can lose up to 8-0
                Give me our seat any day

Comment

we can lose 20-0 can't we? goals don't come into it anymore,.........not that i wanna lose twenty nil mind!

Comment

goal difference only matters if we draw so they have to win 8 0 or 9 0 to stay up

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      goal difference only matters if we draw so they have to win 8 0 or 9 0 to stay up
                      Oh god what am i on?..... It's the stress i'm sure it is, i can't think straight.
                      Of course if they win we need to draw,

Comment

Working...
                      X