No announcement yet.

Would you swap places with Bolton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The points on the board is massive, but i would rather be going to Stoke knowing we have to win and Bolton going to City for a point..

Comment

Our game against Man City is such a hard ask that it is almost certain that we are relying on others (Stoke getting a draw).

This is why I am worried - as it feels like it is out of our hands, when in fact it isn't.

I think they are capable of winning at Stoke, we will not win at City IMO and a draw is a massive ask.

I make it 50/50 tbh. I think bookies make them favourite to stay up.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

last week Steve Keen though he pulled a master stroke by saying all the pressure was on us and Bolton when clearly it was on Blackburn - clearly he was wrong. This week our own fans are implying that all the pressure is on Rangers when clearly it is on Bolton. What's the difference
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          Our game against Man City is such a hard ask that it is almost certain that we are relying on others (Stoke getting a draw).

This is why I am worried - as it feels like it is out of our hands, when in fact it isn't.

I think they are capable of winning at Stoke, we will not win at City IMO and a draw is a massive ask.

I make it 50/50 tbh. I think bookies make them favourite to stay up.

exactly
          getting a point at City is not going to happen so it is out of our hands. We are relying on Stoke ,a team that has nothing to play for, to beat Bolton, a team like us fighting for their prem status. Much rather we just had to go to Stoke and win to guarantee safety. Bolton are in a better position.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            last week Steve Keen though he pulled a master stroke by saying all the pressure was on us and Bolton when clearly it was on Blackburn - clearly he was wrong. This week our own fans are implying that all the pressure is on Rangers when clearly it is on Bolton. What's the difference
            Would agree Keene was wrong, but believe me the Rs are under just as much pressure as Bolton ..

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Pressure is on them but they have much easier task...3 points at Stoke? or 1 point at City?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Pressure is on them but they have much easier task...3 points at Stoke? or 1 point at City?
                Mate we just about beat stoke on the whistle and we played and worked really hard, Stoke are not a push over and Tony Pulis always wants to win.

Trust me we are in the better position because if we needed 3pts away to Stoke we wouldn't get it. Our position is much better, and you never know City may muck up stranger things do happen in football.

Comment

[QUOTE=silvercue;858289]Our game against Man City is such a hard ask that it is almost certain that we are relying on others (Stoke getting a draw).

I make it 50/50 tbh. I think bookies make them favourite to stay up.[/QUOTE]

No they don't !!!

Bolton are 1/3 to go down ..we are 2/1

Comment

Working...
                  X