No announcement yet.

Would you swap places with Bolton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think city will be just as nervous as us this is going to be mega for them there is a heavy weight of expection on their shoulders and i think if we could hold out for the first 20 mintues the doubts might start to creep in we need to keep their fans quiet and i really think we could nick a draw.........

i know sad/deluded, but thats whats going to happen

Comment

No chance.

Points on the board all day long.

?Just need to make sure we don't concede early. I fully expect City to win but a draws wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen this season.

C'mon Stoke!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
        I think city will be just as nervous as us this is going to be mega for them there is a heavy weight of expection on their shoulders and i think if we could hold out for the first 20 mintues the doubts might start to creep in we need to keep their fans quiet and i really think we could nick a draw.........

Where can we find a good shrink for us both?

Comment

must admit this is very similar to our #### and Spurs games in that we are huge underdogs and are expected to get nothing, so hopefully the players will play with the same attitude

Comment

I'd rather the 2 pts in the bag and stick with our position tbh, our away form is dire and if we needed to beat wolves to stay up I wouldn't fancy us.

I know what your saying, but I would rather our position

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
              Where can we find a good shrink for us both?

Comment

I'm with you tring....the title is citeh's to **** up now and they will be under immense pressure......

Comment

think id prefer to be in Boltons position now tbh

Comment

Prefer to be in our positon all day long. Bolton have to win, aren't on great run and giving up the lead in the way they did on Sunday will still be on their minds I'm sure. Basically, they bottled it which, fingers crossed, bodes well.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      think id prefer to be in Boltons position now tbh
                      In the bottom 3 with one game to go and their fate in someone else's hands or 4th from bottom with one game to go with your fate in your own, City's, Stoke's and Bolton's hands? You sir are in the minority.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        In the bottom 3 with one game to go and their fate in someone else's hands or 4th from bottom with one game to go with your fate in your own, City's, Stoke's and Bolton's hands? You sir are in the minority.
                        they love minorities on this board so ill be fine

more chance to get 3 points at Stoke than 1 point at City....so id rather be in Boltons position

Comment

No way would I swap. We're two points better off & don't NEED to win away to Stoke which as we proved at home aren't very easy to score against.

I'd like to think Stoke want to win this for league positions.

Hopefully a double celebration at the end of the game, QPR staying up & Man City winning the league
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                            No way would I swap. We're two points better off & don't NEED to win away to Stoke which as we proved at home aren't very easy to score against.

I'd like to think Stoke want to win this for league positions.

Hopefully a double celebration at the end of the game, QPR staying up & Man City winning the league
                            so if your life depended on it you would rather go to the Etihad and try to get a point than go to Stoke and try for all 3? which one is more likely? beating Stoke or holding City to a point in their most important match for nearly 50 years?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                              More chance of getting 3 points at Stoke than 1 point at City.... so id rather be in Boltons position
                              Yes there's no denying that, but there's also more chance of us losing AND Bolton losing or drawing than any other option; that's not just me saying that, that's the bookie's line too.
                              You're assuming Bolton WILL win in your scenario;if they don't, our chances of getting a point against City don't even come into the equation. Why do you think Bolton will win?

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                                Yes there's no denying that, but there's also more chance of us losing AND Bolton losing or drawing than any other option; that's not just me saying that, that's the bookie's line too.
                                You're assuming Bolton WILL win in your scenario;if they don't, our chances of getting a point against City don't even come into the equation. Why do you think Bolton will win?
                                dunno about Bolton but i know that if we was going to Stoke for 3 points to stay up on Sunday then i would feel more confident rather than relying on Stoke who have nothing to play for. Its obvious....more chance of 3 points against Stoke than 1 point against City.

Comment

Working...
                                X