Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should the fa set a limit on lancashite teams???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should the fa set a limit on lancashite teams???

lets be honest the majority are tin pot down trodden souless damp and dreary mill towns....i say a limit of no more than six in the league at any one time!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I'll bid 3 lets have a proper clear out.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      lets be honest the majority are tin pot down trodden souless damp and dreary mill towns....i say a limit of no more than six in the league at any one time!
      your not a great fan then of the old industrial northern town?
      Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

indeed im not.......hundreds of miles travelling up the m1 m6 in the fhucking rain n snow(in august) .......cobbold roads and #####ing gravy n curry sauce on chips....'mad fa it' ****ty accents n all look like those two ##### outta that beatles tribute band oasis!

Comment

what's a cobbold road, eh?

Comment

off askew rd!

Comment

Bolton, Blackburn, Wigan, Burnley, Preston...all absolute dumps. I was unfortunate enough to visit Burnley for the 0-0 draw last season...highlight had to be seeing a hotel advertising 'clean rooms'

Comment

Give them respect , a number were original founders of the football league,and have won number of fa cups and leagues,not like us who have won f8ck all.

Comment

was up in warrington few weeks back and saw more bearded ladies than at a victorian freak show!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanleybowles70 View Post
                    Give them respect , a number were original founders of the football league,and have won number of fa cups and leagues,not like us who have won f8ck all.
                    Foolham fan alert

Comment

Originally posted by stanleybowles70 View Post
                      ok

Comment

Working...
                      X