That bloke from Stoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That bloke from Stoke

He seems to be a little less vociferous this evening. Perhaps he's lost his login details.

Sooner they are relegated to League One, the better. Cannot begin to imagine what their training sessions are like.

I'd like to wish Stoke all the luck in the world for the rest of the season!

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
      I'd like to wish Stoke all the luck in the world for the rest of the season!
      Hmmm, good point. Only grudgingly though and only for this season.

Comment

I used to have alot of time for Stoke and defend their tactics saying that teams should play to their strengths and that teams like Stoke cant be expected to try and pass Arsenal off the pitch. Wasnt until yesterday I really realised what a $hit side they are. Time wasting from the off and trying to screw us when they had nothing to play for? Kicking lumps out of Adel & Mackie, wrestling with Zamora? Wouldnt have been so bad if the ref got a grip of it but he let Wilson get away with 3 fouls in the first half without so much as a talking to, and he didnt tell them to hurry up once.

Awful club, will certainly be hoping they go down in the next few seasons. Unfortunatley cant see it.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Pub team f@cking shite,

with a manager thats dressed to go out on a robbing spree and supporters that well,defy discription

Comment

To be honest i'd rather the season we have had if we stay up then Stokes Mid table obscurity! At least we have had highs fighting for survival! Gotta be better than waking up in Stoke on Saturday morning then going to watch that shower Saturday afternoon! A truely mundane exsistence it must be!
            All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              I used to have alot of time for Stoke and defend their tactics saying that teams should play to their strengths and that teams like Stoke cant be expected to try and pass Arsenal off the pitch. Wasnt until yesterday I really realised what a $hit side they are. Time wasting from the off and trying to screw us when they had nothing to play for? Kicking lumps out of Adel & Mackie, wrestling with Zamora? Wouldnt have been so bad if the ref got a grip of it but he let Wilson get away with 3 fouls in the first half without so much as a talking to, and he didnt tell them to hurry up once.

Awful club, will certainly be hoping they go down in the next few seasons. Unfortunatley cant see it.
              if they do the same next week i will love them like a brother!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                if they do the same next week i will love them like a brother!!
                Like a norfolk brother?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not very intelligent to critize Stoke only a few days ahead of THE MATCH.

You couldnt really make it up!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X