Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel like an expectant father?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else feel like an expectant father?

The suspense of not knowing how the season will end...?

Is a nightmare for me and many of you no doubt... I find myself sitting in meetings and during a lull, I might be trying to work out the most minute detail of how many we could afford to lose by against City should we beat Stoke and Bolton lose to the Baggies and they need to beat Stoke themselves....

Madness I know but, after Spurs' lifeline I have renewed optimism... I very much hope this is not misplaced....

I texted a chelski mate that whilst he will be lamenting two cup final defeats, QPR will be celebrating staying up....

How awesome would that be huh....
    Last edited by ahR; 04-05-2012, 11:19 PM.

TBH,just like the labour,just want it over now,hopefully,with what we want !!!

Comment

Very good big fella...

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      Like what you did there that really made me chuckle....

Comment

Only in to women meself!!:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
          talking about labour how about somebody in the medical profession bringing some gas & air then, not that I'm suggesting taking chemicals is the way forward to survive the stress of it
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Touche Rodney...

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Only in to women meself!!:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
              Sorry mate very childish comment,... i'm like a cat on hot bricks, is the serious answer, just want it over with one way or another

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                The suspense of not knowing how the season will end...?

Is a nightmare for me and many of you no doubt... I find myself sitting in meetings and during a lull, I might be trying to work out the most minute detail of how many we could afford to lose by against City should we beat Stoke and Bolton lose to the Baggies and they need to beat Stoke themselves....

Madness I know but, after Spurs' lifeline I have renewed optimism... I very much hope this is not misplaced....

I texted a chelski mate that whilst he will be lamenting two cup final defeats, QPR will be celebrating staying up....

How awesome would that be huh....
                That may be but don't forget Blackburn, they win their 2 remaining games and they only have a 5 goal diff to turn around. Which with 2 wins and our poss defeat at City isn't anywhere near as difficult.
                Watch them closely, their game v Wigan on Mon is also very important.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                  talking about labour how about somebody in the medical profession bringing some gas & air then, not that I'm suggesting taking chemicals is the way forward to survive the stress of it
                  you can get it on ebay. It isn't a controlled drug..
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                  X