reguardless of sundays result and the outcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reguardless of sundays result and the outcome

we will all be back come august.....back with refreshed hopes and dreams for our fantastic little club once more.....id rather stand beside my 15000 or so loyal qpr fans than sit among the unloyal and living dead at ot or the emirates gloryhunting!!......to support our club means more to me than i could have ever imagined....i get glassy eyed when we do taste our little moments of success and shed a private tear when we fail...but ive lived this dream for 47 years and will continue to do so until i take my very last breath on earth....so please please dont think the end of the world has arrived if we do go down because as we have shown before queens park rangers fc will always be in our hearts and give us our moments of unrivaled joy n happiness...............'.whatever the season we'll follow our' team..................that for me says it all!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Top post about supporting the R's. That is what makes the rare good times so bloody good

Comment

Couldn't agree more, it's our little club and I like it being thrown around.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Great post Facto!!

Comment

Comment

Here Here.. Facto..
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Great post!
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I literally sitting here on the khazi with turd piling out my #### like hooligans spilling out a pub door wipeing tears from my eyes reading that! That is exactly what makes us QPR and it's exactly why I love u all

Comment

Our little blue oasis in west london.

I wouldn't change it for the world!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                    I literally sitting here on the khazi with turd piling out my #### like hooligans spilling out a pub door wipeing tears from my eyes reading that! That is exactly what makes us QPR and it's exactly why I love u all

Comment

Good post Facto.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Good post mate, come hell or high water we will be back at it in a few months be it Championship or Premiership.....U RRRRRsssss

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          we will all be back come august.....back with refreshed hopes and dreams for our fantastic little club once more.....id rather stand beside my 15000 or so loyal qpr fans than sit among the unloyal and living dead at ot or the emirates gloryhunting!!......to support our club means more to me than i could have ever imagined....i get glassy eyed when we do taste our little moments of success and shed a private tear when we fail...but ive lived this dream for 47 years and will continue to do so until i take my very last breath on earth....so please please dont think the end of the world has arrived if we do go down because as we have shown before queens park rangers fc will always be in our hearts and give us our moments of unrivaled joy n happiness...............'.whatever the season we'll follow our' team..................that for me says it all!
                          well said
                          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Great post! Most of my friends over here are supporters of the big clubs, glory hunters as I call them too! I'm so proud to say I've supported QPR over the years and it really is different than the big clubs!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Ive come to terms with it now, its no way as stressful as this time last season in my mind.

If we go down , lets crack on as normal .

Side note , watching a bit of championship footy the last few weeks the quality is definately so much lower than the prem. a lot lower than i ever would have thought when we were in the league

Comment

Working...
                              X