QP hahaha - cheerio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stokiestan View Post
    well played qpr congratulations. totally deserved it.
    Now we need you lot not to lose at home, hope you're up to it!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• I've always liked Stoke......well... Next week anyway.....

Comment

well played qpr congratulations. totally deserved it.
        I love Stoke! Great people and a great rich history! A fine city made up of five fine towns, and some of the worlds finest ceramic production and pottery! I love Stoke... and Tony Pullis is a legend!

Comment

• i always liked those 2 harry hill look a likes in your mob to
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• your fans are mongrels the numpty to the left with the morracan flag!!! qp hahhaha anton ferdinand you know what you are

Comment

• ****off back to chelsea or is it foolham boards you ain't stoke so p*ss off,.......and btw if you are stoke

Comment

your fans are mongrels the numpty to the left with the morracan flag!!! qp hahhaha anton ferdinand you know what you are
                That was a good one!

6 easy points inbred.

Nice trip home?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  That was a good one!

6 easy points inbred.

Nice trip home?!
                  Reckon the trip was the best part......arriving at stoke, now that's enough to depress anyone!

Comment

• a bit stung after losing today. He knows he played part in setting up a big goal and a huge moment in his teams season. You Bulldozer.

Comment

• Come on Stoke!

You are a city who are not all on welfare. You contribute massively to the British economy. You are a hot bed of economic growth and I wish I lived in your city as its one with wonderful architecture and I wish I was born and raised there.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

• Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        Come on Stoke!

You are a city who are not all on welfare. You contribute massively to the British economy. You are a hot bed of economic growth and I wish I lived in your city as its one with wonderful architecture and I wish I was born and raised there.
                        Not to mention they breed plenty of Mr and Miss Universe contestants. You handome ol' bunch you.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Fond memories of Stoke.

Except the day i copped a brick in the head.

But these things happen in love and war.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Not to mention they breed plenty of Mr and Miss Universe contestants. You handome ol' bunch you.
                            They are one strange looking bunch...
                            I saw some fat bird in a stoke top who had no lips and a unibrow...
                            And saw a bloke who was the spitting image of plug from the beano comics...
                            I was scared.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• The Internet knows everything and this is what it says about Stoke

Stoke-on-Trent has to be the ******** of England.
                              I have had the misfortune, and stupidity to base myself here when I took a position with a local company here. Yeah I know, its all my fault for moving here. I should have listened to people and chosen a better place to live but I assure you I’m rectifying that right now.
                              How can you describe Stoke…Well if the actual World needed an enema, Stoke-on-Trent would be where they shove the pipe.
                              It’s that bad, junkies, single mothers, asylum seekers and general track suit wearing doalites. It has the lot.
                              The most favourite place for the local chavettes to try to get themselves impregnated in is “ooup Hanley” (drop the H, they cant pronounce them). This gives them the Holy Grail……a free council house and the full mite of the CSA to hammer some silly ****er into the ground for most of his life…..that’s if they manage to find a local with a job paying over minimum wage.
                              A night out “Up Anleyyyy” if full of its own fun and danger. From the local Kurdish, Iraqi and other dregs of society who infest the place masquerading as asylum seekers, who wander about in the hours of darkness in gangs looking for some sucker who ventures out alone. Here they pull knives on you to steal the coppers from your pocket. A night in the bars “ooup Anley” isn’t any better. Take your eye of your drink for a split second and some chav slips something into it. Then they lie in wait like a pack of hyenas for you to either go outside/to the toilet and collapse. Then they can have the pick of your pockets.
                              For a laugh you have to go to watch the mating rituals at the local nightspot…Jumpin Jaks…or as I call it Jumpin Gypsies. Here you can find the real dregs of Stoke…the 20 stone heifers in the short skirts desperate looking for another fool to impregnate them in order to have another 16 years of free house and CSA cash. This is great for the local asylum seeker population to try to bag a Passport.
                              I watched some 9 stone asylum seeker try to pull this big munter who must have been pushing 40…years and stone. He must have been desperate.
                              Then there’s Robbie Williams. Robbie is the Stokies idea of a demigod, their hero who is to be worshipped at all times. The fact that as soon as he had a few £ in his pocket and got the f**k away as fast as possible seems to be lost on them.
                              In sort the only way to improve Stoke-on-Trent is a well-placed Cruise Missile.
                              I count the days to I get the f**k away from it never to set eyes on the **** hole again.

Comment

• Originally posted by iheartwegerle View Post
                                The Internet knows everything and this is what it says about Stoke

Stoke-on-Trent has to be the ******** of England.
                                I have had the misfortune, and stupidity to base myself here when I took a position with a local company here. Yeah I know, its all my fault for moving here. I should have listened to people and chosen a better place to live but I assure you I’m rectifying that right now.
                                How can you describe Stoke…Well if the actual World needed an enema, Stoke-on-Trent would be where they shove the pipe.
                                It’s that bad, junkies, single mothers, asylum seekers and general track suit wearing doalites. It has the lot.
                                The most favourite place for the local chavettes to try to get themselves impregnated in is “ooup Hanley” (drop the H, they cant pronounce them). This gives them the Holy Grail……a free council house and the full mite of the CSA to hammer some silly ****er into the ground for most of his life…..that’s if they manage to find a local with a job paying over minimum wage.
                                A night out “Up Anleyyyy” if full of its own fun and danger. From the local Kurdish, Iraqi and other dregs of society who infest the place masquerading as asylum seekers, who wander about in the hours of darkness in gangs looking for some sucker who ventures out alone. Here they pull knives on you to steal the coppers from your pocket. A night in the bars “ooup Anley” isn’t any better. Take your eye of your drink for a split second and some chav slips something into it. Then they lie in wait like a pack of hyenas for you to either go outside/to the toilet and collapse. Then they can have the pick of your pockets.
                                For a laugh you have to go to watch the mating rituals at the local nightspot…Jumpin Jaks…or as I call it Jumpin Gypsies. Here you can find the real dregs of Stoke…the 20 stone heifers in the short skirts desperate looking for another fool to impregnate them in order to have another 16 years of free house and CSA cash. This is great for the local asylum seeker population to try to bag a Passport.
                                I watched some 9 stone asylum seeker try to pull this big munter who must have been pushing 40…years and stone. He must have been desperate.
                                Then there’s Robbie Williams. Robbie is the Stokies idea of a demigod, their hero who is to be worshipped at all times. The fact that as soon as he had a few £ in his pocket and got the f**k away as fast as possible seems to be lost on them.
                                In sort the only way to improve Stoke-on-Trent is a well-placed Cruise Missile.
                                I count the days to I get the f**k away from it never to set eyes on the **** hole again.
                                well said. none of this stoke loving @rse-licking

Comment

Working...
                                X