• Show
Clear All

For Agyemang read Steve Slade..
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Aggy is a good footballer, that I agree with.
      Not good enough for a team hoping of a top 6 finish.

However, I'd have Aggy over Di Carmine without a doubt.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I like him, I just hope jim & co can coach him into a better player as he has potential.

Comment

Agyemang is at best a back up striker.

If you take out his 'Purple Patch' which was nearly 18 months ago now, his record at Rangers is pretty similar to his record at previous clubs. Injured for lengthy spells and not scoring enough goals when in the team.

He does have one thing that sets him apart from our forwards which is pace and coming off the bench with 15 - 20 mins to go he could be useful on occassions. The thing that annoys me with Agyemang is for a guy of his height and build is that his heading ability is truly woeful and his hold up play poor. Rarely do you see him out muscle Centre halfs or win flick ons etc.

In my opinion he is arguably worthy of a place on a 7 man Subs bench , but no more than that.

Comment

He's dire as a goal scorer which is his job no one can argue with that the facts are there 1 goal every 4.89 pathetic return why we ever bought him is the question preston couldn't pack his bags quick enough especially after his misely 21 goals IN 123 GAMES
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

ageymang summed up perfectly in this thead none more so than by jeff. for his size and supposed power he is embarassingly powder puff. does not hold the ball up and link play is awful due to his touch. he has been so bad in pre season that magilton needs his eyes tearing out if he warrants a starting place this sat. he is a good impact sub at best. no more than option.

Comment

Hero to Zero (and hopefully back to hero again) lets just see how things go we may be pleasantly surprised
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Is the people that's slating Aggy, the same people that slated Blackstock...just before we got rid of our leading scorer?? keep going...we'll kick another one out before long....if your aim is to have no strikers at all at the club, then your doing a great job!!

Comment

Dexter was far better than Dave. Impact sub at best as mentioned. We've got to hope HH finds form and stays fit, or the new italian turns out to be a blinding buy.

Comment

hero to zero!? who you kidding - aggy has never been a hero! one purple patch. regarding the other post above - blackstock a complete different kettle of fish, his touch is better than ageymang and he actually scored goals. plus he is much younger! for the record, getting rid of blackstock was madness given the performances of our strikers in pre-season. we dont appear to have anyone to fill his 15 goals from last year, other than coming from midfield

Comment

Working...
                      X