Did we buy the wrong Cisse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we buy the wrong Cisse?

**** me, have you seen his second from last night?
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

yer saw it..and a 2 page thread on it further down the page

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      yer saw it..and a 2 page thread on it further down the page
      must have my head up my ar*e this morning!! I really should read down the page further before I start a new thread. Oh well!

Getting carried away with the fact that if Bolton lose on Sunday we're safe!!
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

i'm happy with our cisse as he looks more of a dood. and is producing, when he's available to play.

however am i the only one thinking the toon's cisse's goal from last night was basically him just having a punt because it was right before the final whistle - and he kind of got lucky that he connected well and it ended up going in? i'd like to see him do 5 of those in a row - THEN it's skill not fluke...!
        come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
          must have my head up my ar*e this morning!! I really should read down the page further before I start a new thread. Oh well!

amen!

Comment

Getting a bit ahead of yourself mate, we still need to beat Stoke to have a chance of staying up.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
              Getting a bit ahead of yourself mate, we still need to beat Stoke to have a chance of staying up.
              I'm confident we'll beat Stoke but only by the odd goal.

I've got to be positive, the missus threatened to kick me out last night before Spurs got their second. Said I was pathetic that football affects my moods! What do girls know about it anyway!!

Comment

Only if we don't get completely walloped by city. But we still have to beat stoke.

Comment

Not the wrong Cisse, but we didnt buy enough players on the whole. Should have got Bellamy, Pienaar, RSC amongst others.
                  Anyway, hindsight is a wonderful thing.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Not the wrong Cisse, but we didnt buy enough players on the whole. Should have got Bellamy, Pienaar, RSC amongst others.
                    Anyway, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

what ? the whole royal sheakspeare company!

Comment

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
                      what ? the whole royal sheakspeare company!
                      I doubt we would have got a single Penalty anyway!

I meant Roque Santa Cruz. Playing for Real Betis now, I think!!:shy:?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X