Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
    I wouldn't, as you know he'd miss.

or decide to tail off and wait for everybody else to catch up like he did against the toon away

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
      Last away game won at Liverpool 1-0 and Drew with Villa on Saturday at home - local derby always a tough game to call except are derby games
      WBA shouldve had a penalty after hutton played volleyball in the box

Comment

Funny to think that the biggest game of our season is likely to be one we are not playing in.

Comment

not sure if i can take the tension of sundays games, its hard enough watching us. add keeping an eye on other results into the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
            Id rather everyone in the relegation battle including us lost this Sunday then we go into the final game and all the matches are 0-0 in the 90min and SWP breaks free to go one on one with Hart................
            more chance of him winning a header against crouch this weekend.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sotonsuperhoop;854486]I can only see Blackburn getting two draws at best so its down to us Wigan and Bolton.

If Blackburn get 2 draws one will be with Wigan therefore putting Wigan out of reach at 4 points ahead of us! We would then need to beat Stoke and draw at City and make up goal difference to catch Wigan, very unlikely!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                I can only see Blackburn getting two draws at best so its down to us Wigan and Bolton.

WBA will win both their last games as they want to finish well for Hodgeson and finish above Liverpool. Hodgeson won't ease off he's not that type of guy.

If we beat Stoke I believe we'll survive as Bolton, even if they win at Stoke will loose out on goal difference unless of course we lose by 10! I can see another 6 nil drubbing as Citeh win the league buy not 10!
                I wouldn't pin any hopes on catching Wigan now.
                Apart from playing at Blackburn on Monday (they could lose), they finish with a home game against Wolves.

As for WBA beating Bolton, yes, they have a good away record and Bolton a poor home one, but their players could easily suffer from what the Tottenham players did when they thought Redknapp was leaving for England - they know that Hodgson will be leaving. Hopefully they will want to end his reign in winning form.

But QPR still need to beat Stoke and that will not be easy, because the defence is not good enough to deal with all the set pieces Stoke will win during the game.

I don't think I could take another nailbiting finale in the last game because QPR could easily lose by at least 5 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  We beat Stoke
                  Bolton draw with WBA
                  We lose to Man City (inevitably)
                  Bolton need to win away at Stoke to stay up and send us down?

Seems as likely a scenario as any to me. We were always going to have to rely on other results but wd probably make us narrow favourites to survive. Thoughts?
                  The one i'm going with (praying for) is Bolton draw with WBA and Draw with Stoke we beat Stoke and lose to City. We stay up to fight a another day

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
                    The one i'm going with (praying for) is Bolton draw with WBA and Draw with Stoke we beat Stoke and lose to City. We stay up to fight a another day
                    Why are people hoping and or praying that Bolton draw with WBA? If they lose to WBA and we beat Stoke we will know exactly what we have to do going into the final game at City - and that is avoid conceding a cricket score, just in case Bolton win at Sjoke.

The only scenario I am hoping for is we beat Sjoke by a healthy margin, Baggies do Bolton, even 1 nil - and I will be quite relaxed as we head up the motorway to enjoy the celebrations as City win the title and we get survive the drop.

Lose to Sjoke and we are French Connection UK :sorry:
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      think thats where its heading as i expect Bolton to draw/win with WBA.

Bolton will win against WBA.
                      West Brom has nothing to play for.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Don't know if i would want to go to city only 2 points in front of bolton, i'm sure wigan went to stoke last game of last season needing to win and got it, bit worried stoke on the beach
                        Would much rather we beat stoke, bolton lose to wba, and then we go to city and just avoid a thumping

Comment

Ideally, I would rather we beat Stroke 3-0, Bolton lost to WBA 0-3, and enjoy whatever happens at the shittyhead in a fortnight.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            Ideally, I would rather we beat Stroke 3-0, Bolton lost to WBA 0-3, and enjoy whatever happens at the shittyhead in a fortnight.
                            yeah and just avoid a big loss

Comment

Working...
                            X