Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
    You lot are seriously unbelievable.

If we go down, it will be because we're not good enough over 38 games - simple.
    Exactly correct. The paranoia is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      How much have the FA paid you to say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          mark 'deepcuthoop' palios!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I am not saying it is the reason we are going down but I do not understand why a Manager from a club involved in games affecting 3rd from Top and 3rd from bottom has been appointed 2 games from the end of the season.
            Whether it works for us or against us it is totally wrong and unnecessary, it could have waited until after the last game or been done 10 games ago, so there was time for things to equal themselves out rather than just 2 very important games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              I am not saying it is the reason we are going down but I do not understand why a Manager from a club involved in games affecting 3rd from Top and 3rd from bottom has been appointed 2 games from the end of the season.
              Whether it works for us or against us it is totally wrong and unnecessary, it could have waited until after the last game or been done 10 games ago, so there was time for things to equal themselves out rather than just 2 very important games.
              When do the FA ever do anything with applied logic.

I don't think there's any conspiracy only they wanted it known before the end of the season so he and the potential England players had more time to talk and he also with managers about potential players, before the Euro's. They are running out of time on that front, which, let's face it, is of more concern to them.

Anyway, given that he only has 2 games left with WB, he will want to get the best out of those 2 games and i'm sure the players will want to impress for him, so i don't necessarilly see it as any sort of advantage for Bolton.

Either way, to have any currently acting club chairman, such as Gartside, in any role at the FA whatsoever is surely a conflict of interests and shouldn't be allowed. People will say he's not on any panels etc that will affect his club or appeals etc, BUT, and it's a big BUT, who;s to say he isn't all pally pally with people who are on the panel.... It shouldn't be allowed.

Comment

This season has been payback time.
                Not a shadow of a doubt in my mind about that:what_they_said
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                  You lot are seriously unbelievable.

If we go down, it will be because we're not good enough over 38 games - simple.
                  Sorry mate, thats too obvious and doesnt excuse all those who haven't performed this season

must be the Fa or FIFA or Aliens or......

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                    Sorry mate, thats too obvious and doesnt excuse all those who haven't performed this season

must be the Fa or FIFA or Aliens or......
                    I hadn't thought about aliens... but could explain something.

Maybe one of them was cloaked and put something in front of the lino's eyes just as Clint's header went 87 feet over the line at Bolton. He apparently didn't see it although there was nothing else in the way.....

Comment

Shhhh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        I hadn't thought about aliens... but could explain something.

Maybe one of them was cloaked and put something in front of the lino's eyes just as Clint's header went 87 feet over the line at Bolton. He apparently didn't see it although there was nothing else in the way.....
                        Could have been the landing lights refracting in the cumulous nimbus at the split second the Borg came through a worm hole and landed in situ....

Or the lino could have been a cheating ##### ?

Comment

Working...
                        X