No announcement yet.

does terry 200% believe he is innocent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does terry 200% believe he is innocent?

this isnt an accusation or a thread slagging him off but qpr have had plenty of publicity on the matter. chelsea have not. ferdinand did an interview on it in the build up to sunday. terry has stayed quiet ever since the incident. even when he was stripped of the england captaincy he didnt give his opinion.

has he been ordered to keep quiet on the matter or deep down does he know hes in an incredibly difficult situation for him to get himself out of. im all for innocent until proven guilty but im not saying he didnt do it by that
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
    this isnt an accusation or a thread slagging him off but qpr have had plenty of publicity on the matter. chelsea have not. ferdinand did an interview on it in the build up to sunday. terry has stayed quiet ever since the incident. even when he was stripped of the england captaincy he didnt give his opinion.

has he been ordered to keep quiet on the matter or deep down does he know hes in an incredibly difficult situation for him to get himself out of. im all for innocent until proven guilty but im not saying he didnt do it by that
    Some one correct me if i.m wrong, but up till that interview,Ferdinand has been very low key if not silent about the incident.The incident was not reported by him.

In the last interview with JT after the midweek game in which he was sent off.He denied putting a knee in the back of the oppo...untill shown footage, and then he apologised.He slept with team mates wife /girlfriend, who, refused to shake his hand recently at a televised game.

Do i think he thinks he is innocent? I think JT believes he walks on water and that his sh./it doesn't stink.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
      Some one correct me if i.m wrong, but up till that interview,Ferdinand has been very low key if not silent about the incident.The incident was not reported by him.

In the last interview with JT after the midweek game in which he was sent off.He denied putting a knee in the back of the oppo...untill shown footage, and then he apologised.He slept with team mates wife /girlfriend, who, refused to shake his hand recently at a televised game.

Do i think he thinks he is innocent? I think JT believes he walks on water and that his sh./it doesn't stink.
      i dont want to relate it to the suarez scenario but both sides of the fence were very public before they played each other. he has to get a lawyer who will either get him off because he is 'innocent' or he has to get one which gives him the easiest punishment he needs to bite the bullet whether he thinks hes innocent or not
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

IMO no,...he knows there is damning evidence, but imo he is convinced it won't affect his career, i mean nothing is going to happen to him at the court case, if i remember correctly he can only be fined a couple of thousand pounds, although i can't remember the reason why that is, so anyway nothing really to worry about is there?

Comment

He was born guilty. He's a wrongun, born into a family of wronguns, and he aint particularly clever. Even if he didn't say it, I bet he was thinking it.
          Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
            He was born guilty. He's a wrongun, born into a family of wronguns, and he aint particularly clever. Even if he didn't say it, I bet he was thinking it.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If he is convicted he has to get at least the same number of games ban as Suarez did!

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                If he is convicted he has to get at least the same number of games ban as Suarez did!
                No because jt is england captain, has spotless unblemished past record, and used the word black which is only a description of a colour, and the word c**t which is an anatomical (if a little industrial) name given to a lady's front bottom,so john put these to words together but they are not illegal.
                Suarez used the n word and he's a foriegner, case closed.!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  No because jt is england captain, has spotless unblemished past record, and used the word black which is only a description of a colour, and the word c**t which is an anatomical (if a little industrial) name given to a lady's front bottom,so john put these to words together but they are not illegal.
                  Suarez used the n word and he's a foriegner, case closed.!
                  shows how racist the fa are suarez didnt technically swear either he just said black but in his own language

Comment

Sadly the fa move in their own sphere, and couldn't careless what we their customers think, they do what suits them,bit like some reffing decisions that we had this season, most happened in games that we would have expected to get 3 points in so they wanted to make sure we didn't get those points because they knew we wouldn't beat the big boys.
                    Revenge for making them look stupid last year, and for copping criticism from every where.

Comment

Do they not realise he is a total liar.

1) I didnt racially abuse Anton, all i did was repeat what he said to me- Yeah of cousre JT

2)I didnt knee him in the back,he was backing into me and i put my knee up to protect myself- Yeah of course JT

3)
                      Im playing through the pain barrier with 2 broken ribs- absolute bul*shi* JT

Comment

Working...
                      X