Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FA A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE

The FA decide to approach Hodgson before WBA face Bolton which will
    undoubtedly affect WBA performance whether he signs or not.

What a great decision by the administartors of the Premier League.

I bet they would not of made the approach had either of their last
    games involved the title or euro qualifying.

Ferguson would have blown a gasket......this move is absoloute ****.

Timing is totally wrong ,as Hodgsons contract runs until end of June.

Why,why,why could they have not waited until the season wa over.

Yet another move by them which indicates they are out to get us
    out of their so called Premier league....teams maybe,refs and administrators
    no way!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

dont think its intentional mate....

Comment

Maybe so but bit is still very very untimely

Comment

dont think its a conspiracy - things rarely are in life - but very bad timing. they presumably thought "oh well, wba's season is done and dusted" but failed to consider that they still have a role to play in deciding who stays up. that said, wba have been playing with the feet up for a few weeks now (ever since they beat us...).

Comment

got to agree on this one, why couldnt they have waited till after 13th of may ****ing joke it will effect the bolton v wba game this is another fa dig for me great timing.

Comment

My immediate reaction when i saw the news this morning was 'thats us f0cked now'. **** poor decision by the FA

Comment

As soon as I saw the Sky Breaking News last night, my first thought was i don't ****ing believe the FA have screwed us up yet again, how can they do this affecting a team that has a bearing on 3rd from bottom and 3rd from top in their last 2 games. Another monumental complete an utter FA **** up, how much longer do we just put up with this. Why not wait 2 weeks and then do it having waited this long, truly unbelievable.

Comment

I think Harry's to much of a risk. No-one opens up a bank account in monaco for nothing, if it was so genuine, why didn't he put the money thru his own normal account. There might be other stuff to come out yet as far as HMIR are concerned.

Comment

Look on the bright side fellas.

West Brom may well be inspired to a thumping win in appreciation of his efforts.

Hopefully, slightly more thumping than the one for Man City the following week.

Comment

Working...
                  X