Am I the only one who...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who...

..Want City to go into the last game with a chance of winning the league?
    they always play better when they have no pressure on them, look what they did to Norwich and WBA when they thought the title race was over.
    And then look at them against Wolves last weekend, who they struggled against for a lot of the game. Our best chance is if they are under pressure in my opinion. Anyone else agree?
    We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
    @Deadend_Friend

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
    ..Want City to go into the last game with a chance of winning the league?
    they always play better when they have no pressure on them, look what they did to Norwich and WBA when they thought the title race was over.
    And then look at them against Wolves last weekend, who they struggled against for a lot of the game. Our best chance is if they are under pressure in my opinion. Anyone else agree?
    yer agree mate....

Comment

Tough call mate, if they need to beat us to win the Premiership I fear we could lose another 5-0... as you know our away record is the poorest and we leak goals so easy.

I'd rather Utd won it tonight and put it to bed to be honest.

Comment

We're ****** anyway,....... but life goes on, got good chance to make the playoffs next season

Comment

I know what you mean but i just think if they have a sniff of the titlle having previously thought it was gone, we will have no chance, especially if they take a lead.

If they have lost it completely they will be demoralised and want to take it easy before the Euro's and focus on that without risking injuries etc. It may just give us a very slight chance of something....

Comment

I want City to go into the last game with a mild stomach infection.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              only mild!!!

Comment

Yeah I've had that same idea but it's a tough ask either way.

Comment

i know what you mean but i think if it is in their hands last day of the season they would destroy us. even if they have lost the league they may well still destroy us, but they could be really down if they've lost the league. all if's and but's...

Comment

Maybe it's written in the stars, they'll beat United and Newcastle then the man they sacked so Mancini could take over will cost them the title.
                    Living in hope I know, but stranger things have happened in football :P
                    We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                    @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      Yeah, any chance we could contact that chef before the, was it Arsenal Spuds game a few years back?
                      Either that or it was a European game, can't remember exactly.

Here you go, found the link it was v Wet Spam (10 players. food poisoning)
                      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4761715.stm

Helped Arsenal get 4th place, knew they had something to do with it.
                      Last edited by 80sCasual; 30-04-2012, 04:39 PM.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X