Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How painful was it when JT scored yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How painful was it when JT scored yesterday...

If anything that was the worst part of the whole game I feel and then all those ****my fans cheering his name whilst booing anton.... We will have the last laugh tho, but not yet, not yet.

What is really painful is how his trial has been postponed so that he could play his games. Soon maybe his grandmother will fall ill and they will postpone it even more.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Whole day was a complete embarrassment. Standing behind that goal I felt like I was standing there on my own being pointed at & laughed at by a load of s cumbags.

Disaster don't come near it.

Comment

They hate us so much they'll probably just lose to Blackburn

Comment

Very painfull. Suarez got 8 games for something identical but because JT is an England international it has been swept under the carpet!

Comment

That was one of the worst moments I'd ever seen in a Rangers shirt.
            We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
            @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
              That was one of the worst moments I'd ever seen in a Rangers shirt.
              THIS

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                They hate us so much they'll probably just lose to Blackburn
                PLease no, don't give them ideas. If we thought yesterday was bad could you think of the following day them knowing that a defeat by them has put us down.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I was pretty close to the Chelsea fans in Shed Lower and you could tell how much they loved that t@sser scoring.... by far the most embarassing game I've had to endure, not just at the time but for weeks, months and years afterwards.

If those players knew what it meant to us, they wouldn't perform like that. Never have I felt so let down, angry, frustrated and pi**ed off with a QPR team... they were utterly useless, spineless and had no fight. If you can't even put in a shift, show a bit of fight and put in an honest performance against your biggest rivals then you deserve to go down.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    PLease no, don't give them ideas. If we thought yesterday was bad could you think of the following day them knowing that a defeat by them has put us down.
                    Your lucky we've been poor all year so we will need the points to come 4th, a lot of Chelsea fans want you to go down but a lot would rather play you than Bolton or Blackburn so it's not a guarantee the majority would want us to lose anyway.

I personally hope you stay up rivalry games are better than non events like Blackburn and I think you will do it, their is a lot of negativity on here but I think Bolton will lose at least 2 of their games while you'll beat Stoke.

Comment

meant nothing can't believe the big deal people make out of terry

Comment

Working...
                      X