Today is going to be hell.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is going to be hell.........

Woke up at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep.

Still feel humiliated and today at work is going to be unbareable.

I hope the players realise what we're gonna have to put up with for the next few days.

I know I'm just gonna snap at some point today.

So ****ed off:yush:
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Got a Chelski sckummer at work (typical fan that hasnt been to a game in 5 years but gives it right large) who instantly said "QPHahaha" as I walked in the door this morning. If it was a proper fan that goes games Id laugh it off and have a joke with him, but I have to admit I bit and give him a personal blow by saying:

"Your Mrs notched any more of your mates names on your bed post yet?" as he recently caught her playing away..... Needless to say he pi$$ed off with a face like thunder.

W-anchor.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      Woke up at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep.

Still feel humiliated and today at work is going to be unbareable.

I hope the players realise what we're gonna have to put up with for the next few days.

I know I'm just gonna snap at some point today.

So ****ed off:yush:
      Ever thought you need a bit off Rangers? I know I do and I don't let them dominate my life half as much as you

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Ever thought you need a bit off Rangers? I know I do and I don't let them dominate my life half as much as you
        That's it desert the ship, maybe you can come back when we're winning again.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Wish it was that easy!

Just can't get my head round how poor the players were and how much they let us down. They just didn't seem to realise it was a game against the team we hate the most. Just no spirit and fight in that team.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            That's it desert the ship, maybe you can come back when we're winning again.
            To be honest even if we stay up I'd consider renewing inactual fact it's most likely I'll renew in the NPC as long as the price is the same as 2010-11 over the PL.

The PL has drained the life outta me this season

Comment

To be honest even if we stay up I'd consider renewing inactual fact it's most likely I'll renew in the NPC as long as the price is the same as 2010-11 over the PL.

The PL has drained the life outta me this season
              Have to agree with that, reckon I've gained weight this season by a lot. Must be all the comfort eating, they say you eat when your unhappy.
              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                Have to agree with that, reckon I've gained weight this season by a lot. Must be all the comfort eating, they say you eat when your unhappy.
                Me too....

Comment

I live in Amersham and in particular there are a lot of Chelsea, Fulham and Arsenal fans, I can't really have a go back because we were so poor. Losing 6-0 to both fulham and chelsea is a kick in the head for sure.

QPR are the most frustrating football side in the world and unpredictable. I hate to say it but we are an embarrassing team to support at times and a real joke

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                    I live in Amersham and in particular there are a lot of Chelsea, Fulham and Arsenal fans, I can't really have a go back because we were so poor. Losing 6-0 to both fulham and chelsea is a kick in the head for sure.

QPR are the most frustrating football side in the world and unpredictable. I hate to say it but we are an embarrassing team to support at times and a real joke
                    We only lost 6-1 to the ****, but we were still shite.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I agree w 12 ranger
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                        I agree w 12 ranger
                        You know if we stay up we stay up if we go down we go down... so be it

I really refuse to let myself get wound up over results any more

I know some people can't help it but I made a pack to myself to not allow QPR to encroach into other areas of my life

Supporting this club is hard enough graft but sometimes you just got to switch off and forget about it

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post

In the world ...

I would give it to cardiff, however down I am about us, I always look to the bluebirds to cheer me up.

We just have to keep following as that is all we can do.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                            Wish it was that easy!

Just can't get my head round how poor the players were and how much they let us down. They just didn't seem to realise it was a game against the team we hate the most. Just no spirit and fight in that team.
                            I don't think they let us down, QPR can never handle the pressure of big games and big occasions. We got beat by the better team on the day and we weren't any worse than countless previous games this season. It just hurts that it had to be them. Lets face it, we nearly screwed up winning promotion last season with all those draws at home Feb through to May, and losses at places like Scunthorpe.

Our players aren't used to handling this type of pressure. If we do survive this season at least we;ll be in a better position for the scrap this time next year
                            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

You know if we stay up we stay up if we go down we go down... so be it

I really refuse to let myself get wound up over results any more

I know some people can't help it but I made a pack to myself to not allow QPR to encroach into other areas of my life

Supporting this club is hard enough graft but sometimes you just got to switch off and forget about it
                              Well put

Comment

Working...
                              X