Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people on here from the same planet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people on here from the same planet?

We got thumped by a top 3 side in our country,let alone the world.One player worth more than our squad put together.In 2 finals in next couple of weeks and people think its a dissgrace.Yeah we never turned up but would it of made a diffrence,they are flying at the mo and will prob win every game now rest of their season.We on the other hand are trying to gell and get some stability and stay in the "top " flight.We stay up and build season on season and we will become a v good side but it takes time folks.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

6-1 though

Comment

No,I'm from mongoo mongioo
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        No,I'm from mongoo mongioo
        is that twinned with Roxeth?

Comment

couldn't agree more gt mate. "spoilt brat" is a phrase that comes to mind with some fans - if we lost 1-0 to Barcelona some on here wd call it a "humiliation"...

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            We got thumped by a top 3 side in our country,let alone the world.One player worth more than our squad put together.In 2 finals in next couple of weeks and people think its a dissgrace.Yeah we never turned up but would it of made a diffrence,they are flying at the mo and will prob win every game now rest of their season.We on the other hand are trying to gell and get some stability and stay in the "top " flight.We stay up and build season on season and we will become a v good side but it takes time folks.
            We beat the same team at home!!!!!!

Comment

more by luck fella

Comment

Dont big them up too much G. Still your'e making me feel better.
                Whatever the season.

Comment

We lost 6-1 to our most hated rivals, were atrocious, were never in the gamen a lot of us shilled out £55, our away form and performances are constantly dire, a lot of us have to put up with freinds and family who are chelsea digging at us, it looks like were going down, I think I have every bloody reason to be upset.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    couldn't agree more gt mate. "spoilt brat" is a phrase that comes to mind with some fans - if we lost 1-0 to Barcelona some on here wd call it a "humiliation"...
                    um 6-1 stainrod? i'm a spoilt brat because i can't take losing 6 f**kin 1 you're havin a laugh, that was a disgrace, they're professional footballers, who beat this team of godlike creatures earlier in the season

Comment

realistically we were going to lose but the 6-1 thumping has given most of us real shell-shock. and perhaps the rude awakening for some that we are indeed the relegation fodder that we have been trying to pretend we ain't.

we are 4th from bottom and have been in the bottom 3 before this season. so we were never going to go to chelski and do particularly well were we?

one thing's for certain - stoke is definitely must-win now. i know we have said that for loads of games earlier in this season but the stoke one is the one we have to get 3 points from no doubt whatsoever about it. lights out time if we get nowt there. so at the moment although depressed about today i for one still clutch desperately onto a glimmer of hope. coyrs!
                      come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        We beat the same team at home!!!!!!
                        against nine men, and they still could have got four or five. we were also played off the park at home in the cup by them. but some fans seriously thought we were going to chelsea and win...

Comment

is that twinned with Roxeth?
                          Yes,and our currency is the rupee.mm bongo mm bongo
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

more by luck fella
                            F**koff was it luck.. jesus!

Comment

they could and should of won