Idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots

How could we play 4-3-3 against them ?....I just knew when I saw the line up and thought ffs no chance !!

As soon as Tarbs was red carded, and found out Diakite was out I knew we'd have no chance
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      As soon as Tarbs was red carded, and found out Diakite was out I knew we'd have no chance
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

But if we played 4-5-1 at least we could have kept the score down.....

Comment

We really struggle without Taarabts creativity and Diakites tackling/engine.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            Diakite was a huge miss. Midfield looked wide open without him. No snap, no one to carry the ball.

He has made some impact since coming noticeable today how much we rely on him

Comment

we played 4-1-4-1 tbh with cisse in the taarabt role.
              From Holland with love

Comment

taarabt like most of the players has been awful away from home...still would have lost

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                  We really struggle without Taarabts creativity and Diakites tackling/engine.
                  Yes....he was missed big time....gotta sign him up !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    But if we played 4-5-1 at least we could have kept the score down.....
                    Agree loftus, trouble is we looked at what we thought was a weakness in the centre of their defence, and opened up the whole pitch

Comment

Were never going to be any good chasing the game
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                      X