Never been so tight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never been so tight

If Bolton get a point today, Blackburn win at Spuds tomorrow and we get nothing, there will be 4 teams on 34 points with villa still on 36 if they lose too.
    We must get something at the **** to ease the pressure on the Stoke game which I'm hoping we will win but I'm thinking it's gonna be at the Ethiad to decide our fate.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

.....not had me beers yet !

Comment

I am really hoping and very nearly praying (i know sad ain't i? ,for taking it so seriously!) that bolton, wig, and villa all lose today, which i think is very possible, as is blackburn tomorrow, just to give us a little bit of easing of pressure.
      I really don't want us to have get something in manc land

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        I am really hoping and very nearly praying (i know sad ain't i? ,for taking it so seriously!) that bolton, wig, and villa all lose today, which i think is very possible, as is blackburn tomorrow, just to give us a little bit of easing of pressure.
        praying with you Dave

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          praying with you Dave
          Cheers Vblock,

Comment

also praying....

Comment

For once I actually wish this was a sex discussion.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                For once I actually wish this was a sex discussion.
                Give it time we're in the church,......just waiting for the choirboys, and the priest to turn up!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Amen.

I can definitely see Wigan losing to Newcastle and probably Villa losing to West Brom. Sunderland could well beat Bolton also, but they havent score for 7 hours i think, which was probably our match the last time they scored so in poor form, but i still think the best Bolton could get is a draw.

Also tomorrow expect Spurs to beat Blackburn at the lane (is it there)... although Robinson will probably have a worldy performance against his old club.

All the above games "COULD" go our way, and as we'd know most results before Chelsea it could spur us on, but anything there would be a bonus anyway... and again, is possible, even if less probable. This could therefore be a great weekend for us and we may be in a position for the stoke game to know win and we'll stay up....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Amen.

I can definitely see Wigan losing to Newcastle and probably Villa losing to West Brom. Sunderland could well beat Bolton also, but they havent score for 7 hours i think, which was probably our match the last time they scored so in poor form, but i still think the best Bolton could get is a draw.

Also tomorrow expect Spurs to beat Blackburn at the lane (is it there)... although Robinson will probably have a worldy performance against his old club.

All the above games "COULD" go our way, and as we'd know most results before Chelsea it could spur us on, but anything there would be a bonus anyway... and again, is possible, even if less probable. This could therefore be a great weekend for us and we may be in a position for the stoke game to know win and we'll stay up....

What i would give for that scenario, or in the words of Gary Neville Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!

Comment

Yes it is tight, but whatever happens we have to face facts that if we are relegated we only have ourselves to blame, hitting form in the last 6 games is ok but they should had done it earlier.

Still lets see what happens hopefully we can get a point tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                        Yes it is tight, but whatever happens we have to face facts that if we are relegated we only have ourselves to blame, hitting form in the last 6 games is ok but they should had done it earlier.

Still lets see what happens hopefully we can get a point tomorrow.
                        Indeed, and the relegation, if it happens will feel a lot worse for it.

Stupid sendings off and bad decisions have had a big impact, but it's summed up with key head to heads:

Against Bolton - lost 6 points to them
                        Against Blackburn - lost 4 points to them
                        Against Wigan - lost 3 points to them
                        Against Wolves - lost 3 points to them

2 wins from 8 games... not good enough.

As much as we loved beating Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs, if we'd lost all those games and instead won 4 more of these head to heads, we'd probably be safe by now as the others would have less points.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Indeed, and the relegation, if it happens will feel a lot worse for it.

Stupid sendings off and bad decisions have had a big impact, but it's summed up with key head to heads:

Against Bolton - lost 6 points to them
                          Against Blackburn - lost 4 points to them
                          Against Wigan - lost 3 points to them
                          Against Wolves - lost 3 points to them

2 wins from 8 games... not good enough.

As much as we loved beating Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs, if we'd lost all those games and instead won 4 more of these head to heads, we'd probably be safe by now as the others would have less points.

we are where we deserve to be...if we go down (and i think theres a fair chance we will) then the players have only got themselves to blame

Comment

Working...
                          X