Di Matteo backs scrapping of handshakes before Chelsea’s clash with QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Di Matteo backs scrapping of handshakes before Chelsea’s clash with QPR

Blues boss praises Premier League chiefs for using 'common sense' following racism row

More...

Ok the way i understand it is Antons leagal reps advised him not to shake hands with terry, and according to sky so did the cps.So from QPR's point of view the fa saying let's scrap the handshake saves AF alot of hassle, and maybe any of our other players who didn't want to shake his hand.
    What i don't understand is the ****sea stance on this that they too are relieved...why?
    Are they relieved because if our players refuse to shake JT's hand he will turn violent and cause a massive scene, and embarrass their club?Because you see i don't get it otherwise. They should be embarrassed,..... surely that a) their player has been accused of this,and b) that fellow pros from another club refuse to shake his hand.
    The way they come out and say ah good glad thats not happening, is like they're saying JT is innocent and they don't want him to have to run the guantlet of being snubbed,
    who is the victim in their eyes? Can they not lip read?Has he not changed his story from i called him a Blind ****, to black ****?, but it was taken out of context?
    I don't like the way AF is being hammered when he has done nothing, but englands golden boy seems untouchable

Comment

Working...
    X