No announcement yet.

Pre-match chat on ****sea forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To their fans it's just a gimme, we're such a little club apparently we don't even deserve to be on the pitch with them.
    For that reason we will beat them AGAIN.
    What I don't want is any of their fans switching to us as the **** hit bad times (losing both finals, not qualifying for Europe) that doesn't happen to glory hunters teams, they won't be welcome ha ha.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Them hating Mark Hughes is probably because of him being Man C & Fulham manager, you have to remember most of their fans are very new so won't know that Hughes played for them. Joke club, Joke fans.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        After reading the first link, it's clear we are dealing with some hyped up minors who don't even know their born... "smash them". And where are all the qpr fans we had last FALL.. Full of ####s an convicts
        I noticed that mello the "fall" word ffs!!!........... Ok let's play soccer, go chelsea white sox Let's hope the deefence can hold out, against the offence
        Last edited by QPRDave; 27-04-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          I noticed that mello the "fall" word ffs!!!........... Ok let's play soccer, go chelsea white sox Let's hope the deefence can hold out, against the offence
          "Chelsea will be seeking to avenge their early season defeat they suffered at the home of the Queen's Park Rangers - when the on-field umpire gave a penalty shot to QPR to beat the white socks one goal to zip. The white socks go into the ball game on a record of three and o"

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
            "Chelsea will be seeking to avenge their early season defeat they suffered at the home of the Queen's Park Rangers - when the on-field umpire gave a penalty shot to QPR to beat the white socks one goal to zip. The white socks go into the ball game on a record of three and o"
            Yeah like that mate, that's what i was trying to do
            one to zip lol

Comment

i admit i watch the NFL - which is a laugh in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                i admit i watch the NFL - which is a laugh in itself.
                MY WORD!

Comment

How many of those silly c unts are all including ivanovich in their team?
                  He is suspended, though I guess that type of info passes them by when they have to log on to a computer to watch their team!

Comment

Their old set of fans were bad enough but the new breed bandwagon boys are pathetic.

Cringe worthy.

Comment

charming!

from CFC Forum: Who the f**k do these qpr c**ts think they are? Debating shaking our players hands or not! They should be bowing to our heroes. Let's smash these *****s by 4 or 5 and rub there filthy noses in it. Enjoy the championship knobheads!

Comment

Just went through the forums again! They don't seem to realize that when we sell out our capacity we cant possibly sell out more tickets. Yet they are slating our 'rubbish' support, when we sell out every match. They say we didn't sell out against them in the cup, which we didn't, but i don't recall Wembley being sold out for them?

They seem to think they have a good support. When they score they just stand there and clap, similar to Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle1882 View Post
                          from CFC Forum: Who the f**k do these qpr c**ts think they are? Debating shaking our players hands or not! They should be bowing to our heroes. Let's smash these *****s by 4 or 5 and rub there filthy noses in it. Enjoy the championship knobheads!
                          Quality.

Can just picture the scaffolder now with his staff, can of stella, chelski shirt and surname tattoo down his foreman in old English.....

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Wegerle1882 View Post
                            Yet they all the time state they dont see us as a rivalry

Comment

Working...
                            X