X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea fan in peace!!

Hi guys, just a quick word.

Can't wait for Sundays game going to be a great game and hopefully a great atomsphere!

Although I hope we win, I do hope you guys stay up just so we can have more real derby days like this.. and its an easy 6 points for us ;)

Anyway good luck for Sunday all the best boys.

**** off ****

Comment

I better not say anything as I'll get slated again. All I'll say is you may be in the CL final but playing against a QPR team in form is something completely different!

and I hate you lot.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Shut it you #####. I don't care how friendly you are, i'm not in 'peace' with you.

Comment

ahh so sweet, thanks

Comment

Just what we need, a **** fan in peace.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by bounceinaminute View Post

Can't wait for Sundays game going to be a great game and hopefully a great atomsphere!

Although I hope we win, I do hope you guys stay up just so we can have more real derby days like this.. and its an easy 6 points for us ;)

**** off you ****bag ****

Comment

credit for the performance tonight. brilliant team effort. hopefully you'll be knackered and distracted for Sunday. COYRs

Comment

A Fulham fan in 'peace' is cute. Chelsea can f**k off.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                    credit for the performance tonight. brilliant team effort. hopefully you'll be knackered and distracted for Sunday. COYRs
                    If you get away with saying that unlike me, I'll be surprised!
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I was just trying to bring some peace between the two clubs!

And just to say we are in the CL final, but sunday will be a final for you.

But as I said earlier, Good luck boys

Comment

DIE!

Comment

How`s it an easy 6 points when we`ve already done you once ?
                          "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Nahhh Sunday for us will be like playing someone like Vauxhall Motors

Oh wait.

Comment

We beat Swanselona, we dont need luck :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X