John Terry just released a statement on Sky - lying again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Terry just released a statement on Sky - lying again

What an absolute fool this guy really is. An idiot of the highest order. I hope Anton's lawyers use this against him in court to prove he's an absolute liar.

He just said something like "I was trying to get out the way of Sanchez, I jumped out of his way. I haven't been booked in the Champions League this season and wouldn't jepodize our chances having lost Cahill to injury".

Gary Neville's reply "stupid boy JT. Does he honestly think no one has seen it on TV. Think you need to rethink your statement, man up and apologise".

Is JT an anagram for complete fool?

He comes out with bull sh*t than bulls do

Comment

he's just saying now at the end of the game, he's not that type of player, although he admits it does look bad on video

Comment

Yet the pundits back him all day long, does nobody realise he is a ####a?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          What an absolute fool this guy really is. An idiot of the highest order. I hope Anton's lawyers use this against him in court to prove he's an absolute liar.

He just said something like "I was trying to get out the way of Sanchez, I jumped out of his way. I haven't been booked in the Champions League this season and wouldn't jepodize our chances having lost Cahill to injury".

Gary Neville's reply "stupid boy JT. Does he honestly think no one has seen it on TV. Think you need to rethink your statement, man up and apologise".
          Is JT an anagram for complete fool?
          Superb response
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He's raving mad
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

The dribbling a***wit has been sat there going through how he was going to rationalise it, and I think he's started to believe his own lies.

'I'm not that kind of player'

Comment

I almost wanted Chel**** to get to the final just so he will miss it... almost.

Comment

Brain dead.

Comment

I'm slightly gutted he is missing it, now he can't reenact the slip.

Comment

This is what you said last time.

Comment

World numba one prat

Comment

Working...
                        X